Thread: Township Wiki

Township Wiki

Hello all,
    I just wanted to let everyone know that the Township Wiki has now been mostly updated to our current update. We've added more articles about the Zoo and Factory's and we're currently working on updating the Expansions page to the latest update. Keep reading to find out more about the wiki.

What is the Township Wiki?
    The Township wiki is a Collaborative encyclopedia that anyone, including you, can edit. It contains tons of information about most of the aspects of the game including Trains, Regattas, Co-ops, Decorations, Buildings and more! We are always looking for new editors to help expand the wiki and make it a friendly place to gather information and contribute. So join us!

Here are some of the most popular pages from the wiki.
    Airplane Quantity's: Once you have sent off a plane, tap the airport to find out what the next one will need. Then come here and find out how much to make.
    All Goods: A list of every product in Township and its information!
    All Crops: A list of all the crops in Township and what you can make with them!
    Buildings: A page that links to CB's, Factory's, houses, and more! Each page contains cost, materials, time, XP, and more!
    Regatta - Here you can find some helpful tips to compete in regattas. It has detailed instructions on things such as How to join a Regatta, Deleting Vs. Dumping, Reserving tasks, Types of task, and the best way to complete each task.
    Standard Decorations - All of the Standard Decorations for Township!
    Other Decorations - These are "Other" decorations such as Event Decorations or Seasonal Decorations.
    Events: A full list of past events in Township as well as some upcoming events too! You can also search for Event decoration by year!(2019, 2018, 2017, 2016, 2014-2015) The pages include prices and event sales decorations.
    Achievements - A detailed list of achievements in Township and there rewards.
    Levels - A list of rewards for levels 2-103 so you can always know what you're getting and how much to save up for factory's, community buildings, farm buildings, and special buildings.

To see most of the wiki's content, feel free to check out the Wiki Content Page.

So you can find just about anything on the wiki, if you can't let us know and we will try to add it. If you have any questions, let me know! Hope you enjoy!
    Last edited by Ethan; 06-01-2019 at 12:20 AM. Reason: Fixed typos, added links

Thank-you for all the info! We constantly refer to it and post links to help others.

Question: what are "Slandered" Decorations?

Quote Originally Posted by Twilight Bookworm View Post
    Thank-you for all the info! We constantly refer to it and post links to help others.

Hi Twilight,

I used the link, and came to „Standard decorations“ ... I suppose that‘s what was meant

Sorry, I actually meant Standard Decorations. Thanks for editing Bessville!

Also, thank you for referring the wiki to others, we try to make the wiki a helpful place to learn about Township!
    Last edited by Ethan; 05-02-2019 at 08:11 PM. Reason: Added a emoji

Zimbelstern: hee-hee...thought that might be what Ethan meant...but one never knows

Ethan: yvw...keep up the good work!
    Last edited by Bessville; 05-03-2019 at 04:12 AM. Reason: Removed at symbol (spambot)

Zimbelstern: hee-hee...thought that might be what Ethan meant...but one never knows

Ethan: yvw...keep up the good work!
    I will and Thank You!
    Last edited by Bessville; 05-03-2019 at 04:13 AM.

Thanks for making such an effort to help us all. The wikis have been extremely useful during my time Townshipping

Quote Originally Posted by Catsalive View Post
    Thanks for making such an effort to help us all. The wikis have been extremely useful during my time Townshipping
    Hi Catsalive,
    I'm happy the hear that you find the wiki helpful!

Thank you for the fabulous news i now feel like my universe is complete!😀

Quote Originally Posted by specialj501 View Post
    Thank you for the fabulous news i now feel like my universe is complete!
    You're welcome, i'm glad you feel that way!