Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Beauty Points Needed For Next Star

Beauty Points Needed For Next Star

Hi. I really enjoy playing the game and decorating my aquariums. However, with the new update, we don't know how many beauty points we need to earn our next star. Knowing that number helps with planning purchases. i would like to see you go back to telling us how many points are needed for our next star.

Thank you.

I agree! Why would you take that away?

Yes!!!!! I cannot get three stars in my first aquarium, even though I have almost finished my farm aquarium. It won't let me add any more fish and I'm running out of room for new items! It does not tell me, like it used to, how many more points I need to complete star number three. If you look at my tank, you will see what I mean. The lush, tropical look is rapidly approaching an encroaching JUNGLE! I keep adding things, but..."No!" on the three stars. None of my other aquariums have required so much. Please let me know how I can fix this problem.

Hi Ruth

I understand as I do not like cluttered aquarium too. To avoid that we need to buy the most expensive fish and decorations.

As we are limited to 9 fish per aquarium, you could always sell one of the low cost ones and buy a very expensive one to replace it. Another strategy would be to move low cost decorations to a new aquarium and buy a very expensive one instead.

One way I test what I am missing to get the next star is by moving an expensive decoration from another aquarium. I just put it back where it belongs after I see how the bar progress.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 206, Zoo 194 animals, --- coop #HHPY84

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

Yes! I agree! It was so useful and helpful knowing exactly how many points were needed to get to the next star. It really stinks now that it doesn't show it.

I agree, not sure what the purpose was to remove this feature! Bring it back please!

Points til next star

When I started playing this game, it would tell you how many points you need until the next star. You have now taken that away and I have no idea how long or how many points I need or how to buy strategically to level up. Please put it back. Thank you.

Hello Sharon!

I do understand your question and agree with you that we shoudn't have removed that option. The Beauty points will be returned in our new update to the game

Quote Originally Posted by Eugene Bobylev View Post
    Hello Sharon!

I do understand your question and agree with you that we shoudn't have removed that option. The Beauty points will be returned in our new update to the game
    Hi Eugene. That is fantastic news Thank you for listening to the feedback

Thank you Eugene for that very good news :-)
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 206, Zoo 194 animals, --- coop #HHPY84

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix