Thread: Strongly believe another coop is cheating in regatta

Exclamation Strongly believe another coop is cheating in regatta

My coop is competing in a regatta where each team should have 9 players racing. The first place team finished with a perfect score of 9x16x135 points in just a few hours. When I first looked at that team, they weren't yet finished, and racing indicators showed they had just 6 members racing. A few minutes later, after they finished accruing points, the racing indicators showed they had only 5 members racing. How could it be possible for a team with only 5 members racing to accrue maximum points for 9 players?

We strongly suspect cheating on the part of the 1st place team, and although several of us have reported the issue to the help desk staff, we are all being completely ignored.

Hi Sunshine, it looks to me more like an issue of internal co-op politics, especially as they have decreased from 6 to 5 since you have observed them. It's highly unlikely that a 6 person team would've been placed in a 9 person race. Yes, we have had issues in the past where teams were racing against different team numbers, but there would not normally be such a difference in team numbers. Plus, I have not experienced this issue, nor seen any complaints of this nature for a good long while.

When a person leaves or is pushed mid-race, the team keeps hold of that person's points. Therefore, it seems that people are leaving and the team has kept their points. If Playrix find that the team had less than 9 racing members at the start of the race and has been cheating, they should do something about this. If they find that people have since left, then no violation has taken place. you should however, receive a response from CS even if it's to say that they have found no evidence of cheating.

Hope this helps
    Forever living in hope lol

Forum member since June 2015 - Fed up with the Regatta 'rewards'!!
    Little Wonders #UPN7VG ~ now recruiting ~ Level 64+
    Level 155 - Android Friend code RNDXDC. I'm full but happy to stay on your pending tabs.

Imp: - Level 137 - Android 4CP9XT

Quote Originally Posted by Sunshine Valley View Post
    My coop is competing in a regatta where each team should have 9 players racing. The first place team finished with a perfect score of 9x16x135 points in just a few hours. When I first looked at that team, they weren't yet finished, and racing indicators showed they had just 6 members racing. A few minutes later, after they finished accruing points, the racing indicators showed they had only 5 members racing. How could it be possible for a team with only 5 members racing to accrue maximum points for 9 players?

We strongly suspect cheating on the part of the 1st place team, and although several of us have reported the issue to the help desk staff, we are all being completely ignored.
    The developers have told me that the team in question kicked several players after they reached their point goal.

Regattas just don't seem fun anymore for many teams who prefer not to buy the majority of their tasks. We are being matched against teams of much higher level that seem to be using the gold league as tryouts for glb.