Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Daily T-cash from bunny village

Daily T-cash from bunny village

I have only had 2 T-cash dollars from the bunny village even though I have gone on every day. Has anyone else had the same? Despite reporting it every day I have had no response from anyone could anyone please help?

I too have the same issue with cash from the bunny village, I received the cash for the first couple of days and then it stopped. I have had no cash for the last few days, I wonder if it is a problem for other people too as well as you and me.

I do not have that problem and collect my 1 T-cash each evening.

Click on the bunnies village and check the timer there. It should indicate the time leftun (hours) until the next reward. If the timer show funny numbers, like days instead of hours, take a screenshot to send with your report.

Both of you should send a report from within your game as it seem very few players are affected.

Hi Graylady, please could you explain why my question has been moved from the discussions board to here? I have been reporting it daily through help & support also that I paid for 2 boating attractions one went through PayPal &one on my debit card I got the t cash but only one boat. I have had no response about either problems hence using the discussion board. Did I perhaps post it wrongly if so please accent my apologies.

Hi Minimum

My guess is the mod move your post in the troubles section as you are reporting a problem. The discussion section is to discuss the game, how to, strategies.

As for your decoration, I never heard of the possibility of buying the same deco twice, unless you have 2 games on 2 separate accounts.

If you already report the problem from within the game, you just have to wait for them to get back to you. I understand this is the hard part.

Banned
    I can collect the bunny vollage tcash every night myself.

Hi, I agree with you I have never seen it before which is why I am querying it. One payment went through PayPal didn't get the gift then a payment went through on my debit card as well this time the gift came too hence the query
    Francine

I received one t-buck every night till 3 nights ago when it stopped. Today I asked my co-op members and some also stopped getting t-bucks from bunny village and one member states they are still receiving the buck. Seems there is a glitch that is under reported.

Quote Originally Posted by Jillville View Post
    I received one t-buck every night till 3 nights ago when it stopped. Today I asked my co-op members and some also stopped getting t-bucks from bunny village and one member states they are still receiving the buck. Seems there is a glitch that is under reported.
    It all depends on when they earned it. We received 1 T-cash for 28 days from the moment we reached the goal. Would that member still receiving it earned it with another co-op before joining yours?

In my co-op we stopped getiing the T-cash 3 or 4 days ago.

Graylady: I think the prize was 1 Tcash for 30 days, not 28 days.

From Anastasia's announcement: What's the Bunny Village? It's a unique upgradable Easter decoration for your town. Finish all the 8 construction stages before the end of the event and get a special prize from the Easter bunnies: earn 1 T-cash per day for the next 30 days!