Thread: After choosing an item will no longer allow it to be changed

After choosing an item will no longer allow it to be changed

Since the last update, I can no longer change items after the initial choice. When I click on an item to do so a message appears saying "this item cannot be changed". I have tried numerous things such as clearing the cache on the game, playstore and fb, uninstalling then reinstalling the game, etc. Ways that you expect to clear the issue aren't working. Please fix this issue Playrix as its really annoying and disappointing.

Are you sure the item(s) could be changed at all / before the update?
    If so, you better report this ingame, so Playrix could check out your game / game data.
    Also tell them, which items you tried.

Thank you for the reply. Yes, I'm certain the items can be changed, as I've tried many. I have tried everything that is normally suggested and that is actually suggested following their help and advise sections, (such as clearing the cache for the game and also play store, restarting my tablet, uninstalling and reinstalling the game etc etc), but nothing has made any difference. Everything else in my game works and plays without problem. 😕

well, I just tried it and can change items as before. So it must be something on your debice or something between your device and Playrix's servers. As said above, you should report it from the game, so Playrix can check it out - they can't do that from a forum post.
    See here:

https://forum.playrix.com/showthread...=1#post1254139

Good luck!

I have reported it to them via in-game. I've seen other posts where others are having the same problem on various sites and only since the last update. If and when it gets fixed I will post here what eventually fixes it. Thanks for your good luck 😊

Quote Originally Posted by Fubar Thompson View Post
    I have reported it to them via in-game. I've seen other posts where others are having the same problem on various sites and only since the last update.
    Good re. the report! If the process is similar to Township, note that you should always reply to their replies, as long as it's unsolved, to keep the ticket open, even/especially if it's the first automated answer.

And I didn't mean to say you're the only one on this planet with this problem but I could only check with my device/game (which is updated as well), and whether it's been mentioned a lot on this forum already, and both weren't a problem. Anyway, they want single reports anyway, not group complaints, as they probably need the game data (OS and such).

Looking forward to a good outcome report here!