Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Problems with the game on ipad

Problems with the game on ipad

Since yesterday the game says that i have to download the most recent version, i want to do that..but i have the most recent version! Uninstall and install again doesn't work...anyone else who got this problem?? I just want to play again...in the middle of a regatta!

Quote Originally Posted by Danielledfc View Post
    Since yesterday the game says that i have to download the most recent version, i want to do that..but i have the most recent version! Uninstall and install again doesn't work...anyone else who got this problem?? I just want to play again...in the middle of a regatta!
    I have a friend who has that some problem. Anyone?

Do those having trouble also have second Android devices which have the latest update, perhaps?

That's all I can think of for a possible explanation..

Quote Originally Posted by Bessville View Post
    Do those having trouble also have second Android devices which have the latest update, perhaps?

That's all I can think of for a possible explanation..
    Thanks, Bess
    I will check that possibility.

Yes i have, but never experienced problems with that...what do i have to do?

Quote Originally Posted by Danielledfc View Post
    Yes i have, but never experienced problems with that...what do i have to do?
    You will have to only play on your updated android device until your iOS one also has its update, at which point the two can successfully sync again. iOS tends to get new updates first (though not always), with Android following soon after, which may be why you haven't noticed this issue before. This time, the order of rollout has been different. I'd suggest turning off automatic updates on both devices. Then in future you can choose only to download new updates when both platforms are out.

Quote Originally Posted by Bessville View Post
    You will have to only play on your updated android device until your iOS one also has its update, at which point the two can successfully sync again. iOS tends to get new updates first (though not always), with Android following soon after, which may be why you haven't noticed this issue before. This time, the order of rollout has been different. I'd suggest turning off automatic updates on both devices. Then in future you can choose only to download new updates when both platforms are out.
    Thanks, i will do that...

Not sure if it's just me. Update went fine, love that they fixed the lag time (harvesting, gathering items from market, etc.), HOWEVER, having a problem with laying out NEW path for zoo. Seems to be in the area of "deleting" old path to replace with new path. Just was wondering if anyone else has been experiencing this?

NEW: It may be from having an "order" request in that particular area. AFTER I filled the order request, I was able to delete the old path and replace it with new.
    Last edited by Sweetness123; 04-27-2019 at 01:09 PM. Reason: Added NEW

Quote Originally Posted by Sweetness123 View Post
    Not sure if it's just me. Update went fine, love that they fixed the lag time (harvesting, gathering items from market, etc.), HOWEVER, having a problem with laying out NEW path for zoo. Seems to be in the area of "deleting" old path to replace with new path. Just was wondering if anyone else has been experiencing this?

NEW: It may be from having an "order" request in that particular area. AFTER I filled the order request, I was able to delete the old path and replace it with new.
    I can totally confirm that what I said in the "NEW:" above is true, as it just happened again. As soon as I filled the order, I was able to delete and add new path.

Quote Originally Posted by Sweetness123 View Post
    I can totally confirm that what I said in the "NEW:" above is true, as it just happened again. As soon as I filled the order, I was able to delete and add new path.
    it's their way to bring you to do things in the zoo - faster or at all.