Thread: Zoo Regatta Tasks

Zoo Regatta Tasks

After a search I didn’t get a clear answer.

So, a zoo basket has two sides.

You fill one side and ask for help on the other.

Does that count toward the zoo regatta task?

Or

You ask for help on one side and then you have to fill the other side yourself for it to count?

I hope this makes sense.

A zoo task ask for both sides to be filled, either by you alone or with help. In other words, your regatta zoo task will be credited for 1 point when the 2 side/baskets are filled and cleared.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 206, Zoo 194 animals, --- coop #HHPY84

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

Quote Originally Posted by Graylady View Post
    A zoo task ask for both sides to be filled, either by you alone or with help. In other words, your regatta zoo task will be credited for 1 point when the 2 side/baskets are filled and cleared.
    I am still confused. So let me clarify this more.

Do you need to finish off a basket yourself in order to get the point?

Not sure I understand you question but if you mean the order in which the sides are filled and by who, this is irrelevant. Both sides have to be filled to get a point. That is the only request.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 206, Zoo 194 animals, --- coop #HHPY84

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

You must fill one side of the basket in any case. You can ask for help only for one side of an order.