Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashdust View Post
    Not sure I understand Ruud, if I'm reading this right it means the only thing that determines the size of the doubles pack is how many times you have completed a doubles pack? So for example you have 5 with 10 cards, 5 with 15, then the rest at 20?

This would explain this bit from Nightrook...

"And just to confuse the issue my animal cards this morning gave me enough doubles to complete the set of 15. So the change may only occur when you fill a doubles deck..."
    Well, it would explain me still having ten to complete a deck, I‘m only into my fourth deck. But I must confess that this was an answer I didn’t expect at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashdust View Post
    Not sure I understand Ruud, if I'm reading this right it means the only thing that determines the size of the doubles pack is how many times you have completed a doubles pack? So for example you have 5 with 10 cards, 5 with 15, then the rest at 20?

This would explain this bit from Nightrook...

"And just to confuse the issue my animal cards this morning gave me enough doubles to complete the set of 15. So the change may only occur when you fill a doubles deck..."
    Not sure I understand their message too but it seems we all just get penalized by receiving Doubles and the automatic way the doubles get switched to new cards.

Quote Originally Posted by Zimbelstern View Post
    Well, it would explain me still having ten to complete a deck, I‘m only into my fourth deck. But I must confess that this was an answer I didn’t expect at all.
    I didn't expect this either...
    Maybe (some) Devs live in a totally different world then we players do...
    Last edited by Rocky_Ruud; 06-27-2019 at 05:46 PM.
    Change what you can't accept. Accept what you can't change
    Way2FindMe: #MJZH6C (Mijn boerderij)/Ruud's city of Rock 'nd LOL/level 114/Android

And it would explain why I suddenly needed more doubles while I had all animals available.
    They did the same thing with the zoo orders where the number of completed orders per gift box also increased gradually.
    Town Level 136, hate the new zoo
    Co-Op Name: Hubi & Bagger [Android/iOS]

The doubles set can require 10, 15 or 20 cards.
    That number depends on the number of animals you have already collected.
    The more animals you have got by now the more doubles you need to complete the set.
    If you have less than 120 animals you need to collect 10 doubles.
    After you have reached 121 animals you doubles set will require 15 cards.
    As soon as you reach 150 animals, 20 cards will be needed to complete the set.
    Change what you can't accept. Accept what you can't change
    Way2FindMe: #MJZH6C (Mijn boerderij)/Ruud's city of Rock 'nd LOL/level 114/Android

Quote Originally Posted by Rocky_Ruud View Post
    The doubles set can require 10, 15 or 20 cards.
    That number depends on the number of animals you have already collected.
    The more animals you have got by now the more doubles you need to complete the set.
    If you have less than 120 animals you need to collect 10 doubles.
    After you have reached 121 animals you doubles set will require 15 cards.
    As soon as you reach 150 animals, 20 cards will be needed to complete the set.
    Aaah! That makes more sense, than the number of completed double decks ... so I with my 36 animals will have ten cards for quite a long time

Ruud, have you had this new explanation confirmed by anyone or has it come fromPlayrix? Just wondering as it seems to contradict what you were told before.

Quote Originally Posted by Nightrook View Post
    Ruud, have you had this new explanation confirmed by anyone or has it come fromPlayrix? Just wondering as it seems to contradict what you were told before.
    Ruud got the info direct from Playrix CS but has removed screenshot of reply to avoid accidentally infringing amended forum rules
    Last edited by Bessville; 07-02-2019 at 03:35 PM. Reason: Typo

I think that Rock_rood explanations is correct by my experiences. When zoo was changed I have more then 120 animals and I need 10 cards for completing set. When next two animals were added I need 20 cards by my surprise as well as by the last animal so far. At least I know now why
    Town level: 130, all lands, buildings
    Zoo level: all animals
    Platform: android
    Fishdom: level 1010
    Playing since 2016

Quote Originally Posted by JayS View Post
    Ruud got the info direct from Playrix CS but has removed screenshot of reply to avoid accidentally infringing amended forum rules
    Thanks, missed that bit.

And thanks Ruud for getting confirmation on this.

Quote Originally Posted by JayS View Post
    Well now Anna has clarified that sharing CS replies that include useful info providing names are removed is still allowed. Ruud you are able to share those if you wish to add them again .