Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocky_Ruud View Post
    With the confusion of this morning and still more questions then answers I've asked Anna if she or the Dev's could us more clearance about this issue.
    Probably a wise decision, Ruud!

Sorry, to clarify. I have 108 animals in enclosures. I haven't built a new enclosure for a while, so that number hasn't changed today.

This morning I had 45 homeless animals. And my doubles deck needed 15 to complete.

I earned cards in the event, completed 2 animals so i now have 47 homeless animals. My doubles deck now needs 20 to complete.

I'm not sure if my 2 new animals completed a family or not.

And just to confuse the issue my animal cards this morning gave me enough doubles to complete the set of 15. So the change may only occur when you fill a doubles deck...

Probably should have kept quiet earlier...sorry

Quote Originally Posted by Zimbelstern View Post
    I don‘t think that the homeless animals in the book count ... I still have 20 animals in enclosures, but in the meantime 68 in the book. And need still only ten duplicate cards.
    Must count cos Nightrook said their number increased when completing 2 homeless animals.

Quote Originally Posted by Zimbelstern View Post
    Or do you reckon that the switch to 15 cards is 100 overall? Then it could be, because I‘m still under that number ...
    Could be. Or that indeed only the double cards count. It is probably as Ruud said:
    So nothing is certain yet
    Last edited by _DD_; 06-13-2019 at 07:11 PM. Reason: another option

and btw, THAT

still have 20 animals in enclosures, but in the meantime 68 in the book.
    is the real fun in the procedure for us players, Playrix. Not.

Quote Originally Posted by Nightrook View Post
    Sorry, to clarify. I have 108 animals in enclosures. I haven't built a new enclosure for a while, so that number hasn't changed today.

This morning I had 45 homeless animals. And my doubles deck needed 15 to complete.

I earned cards in the event, completed 2 animals so i now have 47 homeless animals. My doubles deck now needs 20 to complete.

I'm not sure if my 2 new animals completed a family or not.

And just to confuse the issue my animal cards this morning gave me enough doubles to complete the set of 15. So the change may only occur when you fill a doubles deck...

Probably should have kept quiet earlier...sorry
    No worries about shaking up this Question!
    In the end we will find the answer... at least I hope so
    (not wearthy to get sleepless night from it )
    Change what you can't accept. Accept what you can't change
    Way2FindMe: #MJZH6C (Mijn boerderij)/Ruud's city of Rock 'nd LOL/level 113/Android

(not wearthy to get sleepless night from it )
    and if so, it would of course be the task of the original questioner. Only!

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    and if so, it would of course be the task of the original questioner. Only!
    And from a reliable source, I know he doesn't sleep less about it *g*
    Way2FindMe: #MJZH6C (Mijn boerderij)/Ruud's city of Rock 'nd LOL/level 113/Android

And from a reliable source, I know he doesn't sleep less about it *g*

With the confusion of this morning and still more questions then answers I've asked Anna if she or the Dev's could us more clearance about this issue.
    Time to close this endless search with a simple (but IMO not very logic) answer.

Before I started this thread I talked Nevada about the Doubles issue and then the Admin couldn't give her an answer.
    In the discussion here we didn't fi d the real clue.
    Even Anna replied to me that she couldn't help me and referred me to the CS. Yesterday I finally got an answer from them about the process that levels up the maximum of your Doubles box.

I was a little confused and flabbergasted when I realized what their message means....

Please be aware that you are on a safe seat before you read this:

"The maximum amount of cards in your Doubles box increases while you continue to redeem the Double cards.
    Fortunately for you, the maximum will not exceed the 20 (smiley)."

I could say a lot about this, but I think I better rest my case....

Not sure I understand Ruud, if I'm reading this right it means the only thing that determines the size of the doubles pack is how many times you have completed a doubles pack? So for example you have 5 with 10 cards, 5 with 15, then the rest at 20?

This would explain this bit from Nightrook...

"And just to confuse the issue my animal cards this morning gave me enough doubles to complete the set of 15. So the change may only occur when you fill a doubles deck..."