Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

How are levels in Double Card Box categoried?

Since the update of early April the Card house in the Zoo had a little change.
    The box to collect Doubles is now classified in three levels.
    It seems that the first doubles box is 10, then 15, then forever 20.

It is just a detail but U know my love for details, so I like to find out how these levels are classified.*

A small investigation this time and since I already have a box at level 20 it is more a 'Nice' then a 'Need' to know but:

- at which amount of Animals your Doubles box level changed from 10 to 15 or from 15 to 20?

Thanks in advance for your help in this delicate question

Ruud

The answer =
    The doubles set can require 10, 15 or 20 cards.
    That number depends on the number of animals you have already collected.
    The more animals you have got by now the more doubles you need to complete the set.
    If you have less than 120 animals you need to collect 10 doubles.
    After you have reached 121 animals you doubles set will require 15 cards.
    As soon as you reach 150 animals, 20 cards will be needed to complete the set.
    Last edited by Rocky_Ruud; 07-05-2019 at 01:54 PM. Reason: Answer added without breaking forum rules and hopefully not the change to be deleted the second time
    Change what you can't accept. Accept what you can't change
    Way2FindMe: #MJZH6C (Mijn boerderij)/Ruud's city of Rock 'nd LOL/level 111/Android

Hello Ruud,

I have 20 animals and need only ten duplicate cards. I‘m in my second set of duplicates now.

Don't know if you are doing this Ruud, but my requirements for the double pack has just increased.

I have 108 housed animals and 47 homeless.

In my last deck of zoo cards I completed 2 animals and my double pack increased from 15 to 20. I didn't house any, so the homeless ones must count here.

Quote Originally Posted by Nightrook View Post
    Don't know if you are doing this Ruud, but my requirements for the double pack has just increased.

I have 108 housed animals and 47 homeless.

In my last deck of zoo cards I completed 2 animals and my double pack increased from 15 to 20. I didn't house any, so the homeless ones must count here.
    Thanks for sharing Nightrook,

So the switch from 15 to 20 needed doubles is 150
    Last edited by Rocky_Ruud; 06-13-2019 at 09:48 AM.
    Way2FindMe: #MJZH6C (Mijn boerderij)/Ruud's city of Rock 'nd LOL/level 111/Android

Quote Originally Posted by Rocky_Ruud View Post
    150 animals? and in enclosures, or the book, or what?
    Glad to see you got your answer, Ruud, but - really just curious - how did you conclude that from Nightrook's (or Z's) numbers?

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    150 animals? and in enclosures, or the book, or what?
    Glad to see you got your answer, Ruud, but - really just curious - how did you conclude that from Nightrook's (or Z's) numbers?
    Because of this in Nightrook post:

Because of this in Nightrook post:
    LOL, I can read, thank you. What I cannot, is 'determine the numbers mathematically' or guess your conclusions

108 + 47 (or 49, as the point in time of completing 2 animals is not totally clear) is more than 150

Oof how do I save myself this time?!?
    Less Einsteinish and Pythagorean as I expected tis morning while jumping into conclusions

So nothing is certain yet?
    I guess the Amount of Zoo animals, housed or unhoused, count;
    The switch from Max 15 to 20 Doubles 'could might be' 156 or 157;
    Or you (talking to Nightrook) complete a family with one or two of your last Cards?

Thanks for sharing Nightrook,

I don‘t think that the homeless animals in the book count ... I still have 20 animals in enclosures, but in the meantime 68 in the book. And need still only ten duplicate cards. Or do you reckon that the switch to 15 cards is 100 overall? Then it could be, because I‘m still under that number ...

With the confusion of this morning and still more questions then answers I've asked Anna if she or the Dev's could us more clearance about this issue.