Thread: Stuck on very hard level

Stuck on very hard level

Why are some of the levels made to be so hard that it makes us want to delete the game?
    I can handle losing several times but after about 50 I start wondering if maybe I should be doing something better with my time and money.
    I am on level 3450 for several days now.
    There should be some way to get hints or something after we play the same level more than 50 times.
    Or maybe automatic boosters every 50 times would help.
    So far boosters haven't helped on this level though. I rarely get halfway through the level each try.
    I am so sad.

Have you checked to see if there is a youtube video? I was recently stuck on a level and felt the same way. (I’m not as far as you, though.) It was at the end of the Easter event and because of that I was unable to get the third prize in spending eggs. I have just resigned myself to not getting upset over these things. But I literally thought this might be the end of my playing. It was level 3088 which is a sliding screen and you even get a nuclear bomb set up at the beginning! Because of that, using boosters ahead of time don’t really help. I really don’t know how I won - there must have been more bombs that showed up that helped. I was also out of all boosters and diamonds, so except for spending money, there wasn’t much I could do.

I’m on level 3991 now, and let me tell you that they do not get any easier....
    They get harder and super hard and supernova hard then astronomically hard.

I have spent zero money.
    I play using my head and tactics, seem to work for me, although I have been stuck on some levels for hours, and sometimes a few days, but I eventually win by gaining boosters from Aquatasks and the clam shells daily reward.

Good luck

They make hard levels because they hope you'll buy extra coins and power-ups to get through them faster. It's how they make their money on their free games.
    Town: Cedar Spring
    Town Level: 113
    City Building Project: Animal Hospital
    Zoo Level: 37
    New Attraction: Visit the Tapirs in our Water World exhibit!
    Co-op: Spring's Bounty #SPRUXS (We are recruiting)
    Playrix Forum Member Since: Dec 2015 & 1,500+ posts