Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: 29.04 The Newest Update is OUT

Quote Originally Posted by Monaco View Post
    Btw Anna said the hardest goods were reduced. But I must say, nine papers is not that easy to produce.
    I expected it to mean that the 9 in general was reduced/taken out.
    IMO, Playrix' thinking that anything in 9'ers is "easy", just cos they don't take much time is flawed.
    As if everyone had the time to be ingame and make 9 bread constantly. And have they looked lately, what indeed a bagel needs!?
    At the moment, as I said some time ago already, my zoo board is stuck with asking at least one 9'er on EACH of the 8 requests.

(Besides, I still find that animals asking for all that improper-for-them stuff... well, inappropriate. It ruins the "zoo" atmosphere, apart from hiding areas that are MUCH nicer looking without!)

Yes it is, and I must say (sorry I know it belongs to another thread), it annoys me, visiting my friends towns and the first one needs e.g. seven bagels in the zoo, the second five bagels the third eight and if this wouldn't be enough, the next needs tons of bagels for the plane:.( I am not so well organized, that I always have twenty or more bagels in the barn). Therefore I find possibilities to help friends have reduced blatantly for me. ( Sorry searching for the right words, I hope it's understandable)
    I believe it is well understandable, Monaco, it shouldn't be the reason for "not understanding", in any case
    I do it similarly; thankfully there are also friends who still ask for the up to 3 amounts only. But some just hope for their high level friends, also understandable.

Too bad we can't get a petition with signatures together, so that Playrix would change it. Not necessarily just "back", but to something better and that was asked for. With ppl (sort of accepting it and) asking for that stuff, Playrix will be able to simply sit it out.

Any idea when the Mac update will come out?

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    I expected it to mean that the 9 in general was reduced/taken out.
    Well, rubber seems to be reduced now (from nine to seven), but the profit is still worse than selling directly from the barn.

IMO, Playrix' thinking that anything in 9'ers is "easy", just cos they don't take much time is flawed.
    As if everyone had the time to be ingame and make 9 bread constantly. And have they looked lately, what indeed a bagel needs!?
    I suspected anyway, that they always wanted to keep us from real life

At the moment, as I said some time ago already, my zoo board is stuck with asking at least one 9'er on EACH of the 8 requests.
    That they "can't" implement the delete option is really a shame.

(Besides, I still find that animals asking for all that improper-for-them stuff... well, inappropriate. It ruins the "zoo" atmosphere, apart from hiding areas that are MUCH nicer looking without!)
    There is nothing more to add!

I believe it is well understandable, Monaco, it shouldn't be the reason for "not understanding", in any case
    Thank You, sometimes I'm not sure concerning the grammar (not that I write "Denglisch")

I do it similarly; thankfully there are also friends who still ask for the up to 3 amounts only. But some just hope for their high level friends, also understandable.
    When I have enough I tend to help. But not with RUBBER!

Too bad we can't get a petition with signatures together, so that Playrix would change it. Not necessarily just "back", but to something better and that was asked for. With ppl (sort of accepting it and) asking for that stuff, Playrix will be able to simply sit it out.
    And if we started a thread with the title "Petition against the new zoo" (or something like that)and asking the forum members to "sign" in (replying)?
    Last edited by Monaco; 05-14-2019 at 08:29 AM.
    Town: Monaco - lvl 94, 44BMN5
    Coop: Monaco Bagage - #MN8GZW
    Android

I suspected anyway, that they always wanted to keep us from real life
    lol, sure, or why do you think they have all these different growing and finished times? well, it taught me how to set different alarms on different devices *G*

That they "can't" implement the delete option is really a shame.
    nah nope nei-en, they don't get away with can't forever; their own choice: Anna said "(not) in the near future", and so I keep asking very literally, whether this near future is over now. Like, today

Thank You, sometimes I'm not sure concerning the grammar (not that I write "Denglisch")
    n/p, as you certainly know from own experience, we understand foreigners in our own mother tongue quite OK, if they try, and that is the case here, too, is my experience with the English natives (not sure how to circumscribe UK AND US here now, lol!). But btw, the language we learn to understand ingame in a Coop (English speaking, different country of origin (Herkunftsland)) is tooo funny, I am so proud of my growing skills. OK, a totally different question is, where to USE it further... lol

And if we started a thread with the title "Petition against the new zoo" (or something like that)and asking the forum members to "sign" in (replying)?
    I don't think that would work out. Main point is, by far not enough users here who would impress Playrix, number-wise. Even if we all together would sway to and fro (schunkeln ) and sing it out LOUD.
    See ANY dissatisfaction that was expressed here before, maybe except the very very beginnings of this forum (and game).
    And of course, you wouldn't get all to sign. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

The worst in this special case is that Playrix probably really tried to do something against the former complaints about the zoo. And OK, there weren't many constructive new plans here. Mainly just "less" and "faster".
    But how one can SO misunderstand it, that one thinks the changes that were decided would be an advantage, a betterment, is still beyond me. Or maybe they didn't think that, but really just of the often claimed money income, and therefore rather didn't explain anything...
    TL; DR: Probably no result.

I don't think that would work out. Main point is, by far not enough users here who would impress Playrix, number-wise. Even if we all together would sway to and fro (schunkeln ) and sing it out LOUD.
    See ANY dissatisfaction that was expressed here before, maybe except the very very beginnings of this forum (and game).
    And of course, you wouldn't get all to sign. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

The worst in this special case is that Playrix probably really tried to do something against the former complaints about the zoo. And OK, there weren't many constructive new plans here. Mainly just "less" and "faster".
    But how one can SO misunderstand it, that one thinks the changes that were decided would be an advantage, a betterment, is still beyond me. Or maybe they didn't think that, but really just of the often claimed money income, and therefore rather didn't explain anything...
    TL; DR: Probably no result.
    Hm after reading in the "penalty..." thread, maybe we could give it a try?
    Last edited by Monaco; 05-16-2019 at 01:33 PM.
    Android

Hm after reading in the "penalty..." thread, maybe we could give it a try?
    lol, "we", eh? well, if you think you can set up such a well-formulated petition text, as was done in that thread... don't let me hold you back
    But there's another "but": the situation is different, as the time penalty change is still in beta.
    The zoo, unfortunately, isn't.
    I think Playrix won't change anything back that is "live".

plus, what I said above: there are ppl who seem to like the new zoo system better.. with the time penalty change, Playrix saw the real risk that a LOT of ppl would really leave.
    I'm crossing fingers for you that you find some GOOD arguments re. these two points.

In English, for mostly Russian speaking ppl, not to forget. *G*

What we CAN do, and hope others won't forget it either, is ask for the Delete button for zoo requests. That would be a slight betterment at least.
    "not in the near future"... it was said quite some time ago already!
    Last edited by _DD_; 05-16-2019 at 08:31 PM.

Hi dd, haven't started a new thread but have answered here:https://forum.playrix.com/showthread...for-zoo-orders
    Android

Hi dd, haven't started a new thread but have answered here:
    https://forum.playrix.com/showthread...for-zoo-orders
    had just seen it! excellent idea hope it will move things!

Can I update my Windows on my laptop? I can't help some of my co op members because they already have the update on their IOS.

Thanks Anna
    Jane G.

Quote Originally Posted by janieg View Post
    Can I update my Windows on my laptop? I can't help some of my co op members because they already have the update on their IOS.

Thanks Anna
    Jane G.
    Township on Windows isn't compatible with the ios/android/kindle version,so dont understand how you have a co-op with players from these different platforms in it .
    Co-op name: War of the Roses / Co-op code:#WRY74Y / Platform: Kindle.
    Town name: Downton / Town Level: 140/ Friend Code: Y7UZA5 Full but happy to keep you on pending list
    I am aware I should not start sentences with And & But etc. But I do it anyway
    New to the game? Check out the New to Township section right here on the forum for useful info & tips .