Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 76

Thread: 29.04 The Newest Update is OUT

  1. #31
    Please fix:

    * Imbalance of tools offered in Tool Exchange. All three need to be constantly offered at level 60. Don’t just offer the ones for the next CB. How do you know what I am building next? Plus I now have a large number of drills and saws and zero jackhammers. Just like the trains offer all three materials, the Tool Exchange needs to do likewise.

    * Bouncing/jumping fruit in boats

    * Bouncing/jumping/scrolling back to beginning friends list

  2. #32
    Quote Originally Posted by missy. View Post

    * Bouncing/jumping/scrolling back to beginning friends list
    Not a contradiction, just clarification: That was fixed for me (i.e. Android) with latest update.
    Last edited by _DD_; 05-05-2019 at 10:11 PM. Reason: clarification after seeing the emoji in reply...

  3. #33
    Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    That was fixed for me with latest update (Android).
    I am on iOS; not fixed for me yet.

    However, I forgot to mention that I really like the newly designed smaller expansion signs. They blend in much better!

  4. #34
    Just a little question. Didn't the devs say, they would reduce requested goods in the zoo with the update or am I missing something? In my zoo the visitors and animals still ask for nine papers or nine cotton fabrics, apart from this I still don't understand why animals should need paper or rubber.
    Town: Monaco - lvl 94, 44BMN5
    Coop: Monaco Bagage - #MN8GZW
    Android

  5. #35
    Quote Originally Posted by missy. View Post
    Please fix:

    * Imbalance of tools offered in Tool Exchange. All three need to be constantly offered at level 60. Don’t just offer the ones for the next CB. How do you know what I am building next? Plus I now have a large number of drills and saws and zero jackhammers. Just like the trains offer all three materials, the Tool Exchange needs to do likewise.

    * Bouncing/jumping fruit in boats

    * Bouncing/jumping/scrolling back to beginning friends list
    This, please!

    Also, is this the update where they made the goods in the ships show up super slow when you open the panel? That is seriously annoying.
    Town: Cedar Spring
    Town Level: 114
    City Building Project: Shipyard
    Zoo Level: 38
    New Attraction: Visit the Walruses in our We the North exhibit!
    Forum Member: December 2015 & 1500+ posts

  6. #36
    Quote Originally Posted by Monaco View Post
    Just a little question. Didn't the devs say, they would reduce requested goods in the zoo with the update or am I missing something? In my zoo the visitors and animals still ask for nine papers or nine cotton fabrics, apart from this I still don't understand why animals should need paper or rubber.
    Yes, here in the "Delete button for zoo orders"-thread (click on the arrows next to the name to go to thread):

    Quote Originally Posted by Anna Petrova View Post
    Hey everyone!
    Thanks for bringing this up. Bess is correct, this feedback has been already passed on to the devs along with the rest of thoughts and ideas. Unfortunately, we won't be able to add this feature to the game in the near future, but that we've reduced the number of goods needed to complete the hardest zoo orders.
    and I'm still hoping anyway that the "near future" and its impossibility is soon over.

  7. #37
    New Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Georgetown, TX USA
    Posts
    16
    The Academy of Industry seems to always beckon (gold lightning bolt w blue vert bars underneath) even when there are
    not any actions available. The Academy previously lit up/beckoned when the player had a possible action, like upgrading a factory.
    Now, it lights up and you have to scroll all the way down to see what upgrades you have enough ingots for. Why would the game
    call me there if no action, such as upgrading a factory/island, is possible? Now, when it lights up, I pretty much ignore it. Can the
    Academy be repaired to only light up when action is possible??
    Township: Georgetown
    Level: 141
    IOS: iPad Air 2

  8. #38
    Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post



    and I'm still hoping anyway that the "near future" and its impossibility is soon over.
    So am I.
    Btw Anna said the hardest goods were reduced. But I must say, nine papers is not that easy to produce.
    Town: Monaco - lvl 94, 44BMN5
    Coop: Monaco Bagage - #MN8GZW
    Android

  9. #39
    Quote Originally Posted by Monaco View Post
    Just a little question. Didn't the devs say, they would reduce requested goods in the zoo with the update or am I missing something? In my zoo the visitors and animals still ask for nine papers or nine cotton fabrics, apart from this I still don't understand why animals should need paper or rubber.
    I just helped a level 27 player with 3 zoo requests. They needed 7 milkshake, 8 wool and 9 bread. That seems like pretty large orders for a player on level 27.
    Co-op name: War of the Roses / Co-op code:#WRY74Y / Platform: Kindle.
    Town name: Downton / Town Level: 140/ Friend Code: Y7UZA5 Full but happy to keep you on pending list
    .
    I am aware I should not start sentences with And & But etc. But I do it anyway
    New to the game? Check out the New to Township section right here on the forum for useful info & tips .

  10. #40
    Quote Originally Posted by Downton View Post
    I just helped a level 27 player with 3 zoo requests. They needed 7 milkshake, 8 wool and 9 bread. That seems like pretty large orders for a player on level 27.
    Yes it is, and I must say (sorry I know it belongs to another thread), it annoys me, visiting my friends towns and the first one needs e.g. seven bagels in the zoo, the second five bagels the third eight and if this wouldn't be enough, the next needs tons of bagels for the plane:.( I am not so well organized, that I always have twenty or more bagels in the barn). Therefore I find possibilities to help friends have reduced blatantly for me. ( Sorry searching for the right words, I hope it's understandable)
    Town: Monaco - lvl 94, 44BMN5
    Coop: Monaco Bagage - #MN8GZW
    Android

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •