Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: 29.04 The Newest Update is OUT

Well this time the kindle update was almost as quick as the iOS and Android folks. Nice!

I have noticed that when my ships come in and I go to unload the crates they sort of jiggle a bit when I first see them. I don't think they did that before. Can't say I care for it.

The land expansions are good. I keep wishing they would give some of expansions into the water in that area. Water, water everywhere and not a drop to use.

I have a feeling the jungle quest event will turn out similar to several other events we have done. I also realized that that event will run during interseasonal week which means we will not see any event tasks. Is there a reason that there are no event tasks during interseasonal week?

Yes, I too find the jiggling crates in the boats annoying. It was just another fix for something that wasn't broken. I would much prefer that the crates remained stationary.

Speaking of fixes for things that aren't broken; can the devs take another look at the frequently suggested list? Especially as we are getting more requests for things that are already on there...
    Forever living in hope lol

Forum member since June 2015 - Fed up with the Regatta 'rewards'!!

Level 153 - Android Friend code RNDXDC. I'm full but happy to stay on your pending tabs.

Imp: - Level 135 - Android 4CP9XT

Quote Originally Posted by Pink View Post
    Speaking of fixes for things that aren't broken; can the devs take another look at the frequently suggested list? Especially as we are getting more requests for things that are already on there...
    Very much seconded!

Glad update arrived on time, early or whatever with no problems for KINDLE users!

I am glad we received 3 land expansions and I am happy with where they are. Don't understand why I have to complete 2 expansions before I can complete 3rd. Also glad that the scrolling issue seems fixed. I also like the new chat layout but not please with the peachy/beige colors and would like a little bigger print. The boat item jiggle is annoying but no big deal.

I don't like that our completed task list doesn't show type of task (seasonal, mystery).

So overall....thanks Playrix!!

Still waiting for a regatta theme of gardens
    Game Name: This Is It
    Town Name: Hank
    Town Level: 168
    Castaway Co op
    Platform: Kindle Fire

Instead of making ship crates bounce, time should be spent on performance issues such as the lag between pressing a button & something happening.
    Towns: Tilga/Canowindra
    Coop: #CD42Q6
    Platform: iOS/Android
    FB: https://www.facebook.com/tilga.township.9

I agree with the ship creates thing. Before I would simply swipe from right to left as soon as the ship opened on my screen, now I have to wait for a transition effect before I can collect goods. I would like a way to disable such animations for a single user.

Thanks & Best Regards,
    Ethan
    Ethan | Township Wiki Fandom
    Town Name: Starville - Invitation Code: 88USK5
    Co-op: Starville Extreme (I am Leader, by request, Co-op Code: #SKC6HU)

I think you needn't have to wait. I open the ship menue and swipe immediatly. Don' t wait for "doing, doing doing"
    Town: Monaco - lvl 94, 44BMN5
    Coop: Monaco Bagage - #MN8GZW
    Android

Quote Originally Posted by Monaco View Post
    I think you needn't have to wait. I open the ship menue and swipe immediatly. Don' t wait for "doing, doing doing"
    Monaco is quite right - you don't actually need to wait for the animation to finish before you collect your goods.

Bucketloads of kudos to Playrix for working hard to keep our visuals uniformly up-to-date and for retaining the ease of interface despite adding more content. That's no mean feat. That said, this particular animation is actually more of a practical hindrance a than a help. In my opinion, it's a rare misfire.
    IMPORTANT:
    As Township Moderators, we maintain the forum according to its rules. We are not Playrix Staff
    - How to contact Township Support
    - Co-op Ads thread, co-ops seeking new members may advertise their team here.
    - Player Ads thread, individuals seeking a co-op may advertise themselves here.

Yes extreme dragginess, buffering, purchases timing out.

Playrix likes movement. The mine is also still rocking when mining.