Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: 29.04 The Newest Update is OUT

Quote Originally Posted by Anna Petrova View Post

Hey Ashdust,
    I'm really sorry to hear that the new chat is giving you trouble. I'll make sure that your issue gets passed on to the devs with the rest of the feedback, and they'll see what they can do.

Best,
    Anna
    Thanks Anna

Quote Originally Posted by LadyoftheCliff View Post
    Anyone else experiencing extreme dragginess with the new update?
    Hi LadyoftheCliff (to funny, I can relate to your name, feel like I'm off a cliff most days LOL). No dragging here, it was before the update, but now everything is back to being quick (i.e. Harvesting, planting, getting items from market, etc.), so no problems on my end
    Town: RYAN'S HOPE / Level: 161
    Co-Op: SOS: SAILING ON SOLO / Tag: #SSYJYK / Friend's Code: HT9EQS (Full, but will keep you on Pending List)
    Platform: IOS / Playing April 2016 / Former Member of the Spending Suckers Club, Current Member in Bonkers Club
    Fishdom: 1,533 / Gardenscapes: 1,769

Thanks Anna, good to know it will at least be looked at.

Quote Originally Posted by Sweetness123 View Post
    Thanks Anna

Hi LadyoftheCliff (to funny, I can relate to your name, feel like I'm off a cliff most days LOL). No dragging here, it was before the update, but now everything is back to being quick (i.e. Harvesting, planting, getting items from market, etc.), so no problems on my end
    Never thought of my handle like that, but yes, how true, lol.

Last two updates for me were ok. Christmas update always causes lag, and things like weird little offset to some decos. No offset this time, but I feel like I have turtlosis nervosa when I try to plant, fill heli orders, etc. So annoying.
    Town: Copper Cliff
    Town Level: 110
    Playing on: iOS
    Coop: HMS Black Pearl (closed) (#HMSJFQ)
    ⛵️⚓️

Yea, LadyoftheCliff... I'm Lady "off" the Cliff, your Lady of the cliff (maybe peeking over some days LOL). Any"who", know what you mean being annoying. It was driving me nuts. It was taking anywhere from 3 to 5 seconds just to pull items off the Market shelves, deleting Heli Orders, not to mention planting, harvesting, etc. I did come on the Forum to say something about it. But thank goodness this update seems to have taken care of my lag. Good luck to you, Cheers, Kim
    Town: RYAN'S HOPE / Level: 161
    Co-Op: SOS: SAILING ON SOLO / Tag: #SSYJYK / Friend's Code: HT9EQS (Full, but will keep you on Pending List)
    Platform: IOS / Playing April 2016 / Former Member of the Spending Suckers Club, Current Member in Bonkers Club
    Fishdom: 1,533 / Gardenscapes: 1,769

Quote Originally Posted by Sweetness123 View Post
    Yea, LadyoftheCliff... I'm Lady "off" the Cliff, your Lady of the cliff (maybe peeking over some days LOL). Any"who", know what you mean being annoying. It was driving me nuts. It was taking anywhere from 3 to 5 seconds just to pull items off the Market shelves, deleting Heli Orders, not to mention planting, harvesting, etc. I did come on the Forum to say something about it. But thank goodness this update seems to have taken care of my lag. Good luck to you, Cheers, Kim
    That's exactly the problem that I'm having now. And, yes, some days I'm leaning sooo far over the edge. IRL I live in a little town called Copper Cliff. My real name is Tracy, but my gaming friends just call me Lady.
    Town: Copper Cliff
    Town Level: 110
    Playing on: iOS
    Coop: HMS Black Pearl (closed) (#HMSJFQ)
    ⛵️⚓️

It' s not a big thing, but I realised, when I touched the items in the plane preview, the right edge is cut.
    IMG_20190501_095517.jpg
    I'm playing on an android smartphone
    Town: Monaco - 44BMN5
    Coop: Monaco Bagage - #MN8GZW

Quote Originally Posted by Monaco View Post
    It' s not a big thing, but I realised, when I touched the items in the plane preview, the right edge is cut. ...
    well, German has some loooong words, obviously *G*. It might help them, if you reported it ingame (with the screenshot) also - done?

Hab ich gemacht, hoffe der screenshot ist mit gekommen. Gibt es sonst noch was zu beachten?
    Town: Monaco - 44BMN5
    Coop: Monaco Bagage - #MN8GZW

Any idea when there will be any update for Windows platform?

Quote Originally Posted by Monaco View Post
    Hab ich gemacht, hoffe der screenshot ist mit gekommen. Gibt es sonst noch was zu beachten?
    nur, dass Du brav auf alles antworten musst, inkl. der ersten automatischen Empfangsbestätigung
    nebenbei, wenn ich mir das so anschau, die prüfen ihre Übersetzungen offenbar nicht im Spiel, sondern irgendwo außerhalb. Tscha *g*