Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 29.04 The Newest Update is OUT

29.04 The Newest Update is OUT

Hiya, Townshippers!

May adventures in Township begin — YAY!
    The newest update of the game is live for all our iOS and Android players 😮✨

Are you guys all set to kick-off new breathtaking quests? 😻🔥
    Please let us know what you think of the update in the comments below!

Last edited by Anna Petrova; 05-22-2019 at 09:57 AM.

Folks,

The update is out for all App Store, Google Play and Amazon Appstore users. If you can’t see it in your store, please try restarting your device or refreshing the ‘Updates’ tab.

Happy gaming, everyone!
    Anna

Thanks, Anna

My first impression comment is here.

Well, so far, the new chat window is ok . Expansions, heck yeah. BUT I HATE what they did to The Academy of Industry. I choose what to update by most used/ most time consuming products Not by what I have enough ingots for. Now everything will move around and I will have to slowly scroll through to remind myself what I need to update. I know some members asked for this but MORE members asked that available ingots show on the Academy popup, which would have been awesome. But not this, it stinks

Hey Anna. I really like the new chat layout and am so happy to get 3 land expansions (though I do wish they cleared quicker so I could get the 3rd one started).
    I am looking forward to the new events and cant wait to see what decorations we get.
    I do wish that the icon above the academy of industry would disappear like before after we have looked at the upgrades available though.
    I know I said I was happy with the zoo pavement I had, but since seeing the nice new path have decided to use it my zoo .
    So overall I am happy with the update .
    Co-op name: War of the Roses / Co-op code:#WRY74Y / Platform: Kindle.​
    Town name: Downton / Town Level: 140/ Friend Code: Y7UZA5 Full but happy to keep you on pending list
    New to the game? Check out the New to Township section right here on the forum for useful info & tips .

Already said this, but bears repeating in the official update thread where hopefully Anna will read it...

Despite complaints last update about the new pale colour scheme causing problems for some people with their health, this has been ignored and the new colour scheme has been rolled out over even more areas including chat. Reading chat has become so difficult for me that I have had to decide to opt out of the regatta this week and seriously consider my future in the game.

And I know some people like the new chat... I think it looks pretty...this isn't a cosmetic issue of me, and a lot of other people simply not liking it, this is a medical issue. Pale text on a pale background is hard for me to read and the extra effort it takes gives me migraines.

All I am asking for is a dark theme for the windows and pop ups, selectable in settings, which should be pretty simple to code.

Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashdust View Post
    .......Reading chat has become so difficult for me that I have had to decide to opt out of the regatta this week and seriously consider my future in the game.

And I know some people like the new chat... I think it looks pretty...this isn't a cosmetic issue of me, and a lot of other people simply not liking it, this is a medical issue. Pale text on a pale background is hard for me to read and the extra effort it takes gives me migraines.

All I am asking for is a dark theme for the windows and pop ups, selectable in settings, which should be pretty simple to code.

Thank you.
    I'm sorry to hear the new colours for chat and pop ups have had such a negative impact on you and other player's being able to play the game Ashdust. Yes I thought it looked pretty, but I am sure a different choice of colours (as in not the same colour background as the writing in a different shade) would look pretty too.

I really hope the devs take your request and the reasons for it on board and give players a choice to change the colour scheme in settings. That or just make a bigger contrast between background and writing in general .
    Co-op name: War of the Roses / Co-op code:#WRY74Y / Platform: Kindle.​
    Town name: Downton / Town Level: 140/ Friend Code: Y7UZA5 Full but happy to keep you on pending list
    New to the game? Check out the New to Township section right here on the forum for useful info & tips .

Nice update, do like the new zoo path! And it was nice to get 3 new land expansions. Looking forward to the upcoming Events, they sound very interesting... Overall, good job. I do hope that some concerns mentioned by Ashdust are looked into to. It is rough having any type of issue like that and trying to read, I could see where that would be a huge problem trying to keep up in chat in a Coop.
    Town: RYAN'S HOPE / Level: 161
    Co-Op: SOS: SAILING ON SOLO / Tag: #SSYJYK / Friend's Code: HT9EQS (Full, but will keep you on Pending List)
    Platform: IOS / Playing April 2016 / Former Member of the Spending Suckers Club, Current Member in Bonkers Club
    Fishdom: 1,533 / Gardenscapes: 1,769

Anyone else experiencing extreme dragginess with the new update?
    Town: Copper Cliff
    Town Level: 110
    Playing on: iOS
    Coop: HMS Black Pearl (closed) (#HMSJFQ)
    ⛵️⚓️

Guys,

Thank you so much for sharing your feedback, it really helps us constantly improve the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashdust View Post
    Already said this, but bears repeating in the official update thread where hopefully Anna will read it...
    Hey Ashdust,
    I'm really sorry to hear that the new chat is giving you trouble. I'll make sure that your issue gets passed on to the devs with the rest of the feedback, and they'll see what they can do.

Best,
    Anna