Thread: true game Vs. emulator game

true game Vs. emulator game

um... ok .... so i played the township on the nox player for a day and what pops up? a piggy band thing .. that saves up your cash....

is there a same thing in the real game ?

BTW ,,., i manage to resore my old game on a different tablet ... so i am back

Yes we get the piggy bank in the real game also. See this thread here for more info about it.

ETA I see Bess already explained to you in a different thread the limitations of playing TS via an emulator, so I won't get into that .

Quote Originally Posted by Downton View Post
    Yes we get the piggy bank in the real game also. See this thread here for more info about it.

ETA I see Bess already explained to you in a different thread the limitations of playing TS via an emulator, so I won't get into that .
    at what level do i get the piggy bank??/ haha as i found my old game file agian on a android tablet

Quote Originally Posted by Karin Lottering View Post
    at what level do i get the piggy bank??/ haha as i found my old game file agian on a android tablet
    It's not limited by player level as far as I'm aware, Karin, it just comes and goes periodically. Have a read of the link Downton gave you if you want to understand more about it.

Glad you got your old game back! Yay!

Quote Originally Posted by Bessville View Post
    It's not limited by player level as far as I'm aware, Karin, it just comes and goes periodically. Have a read of the link Downton gave you if you want to understand more about it.

Glad you got your old game back! Yay!
    yes... .hahaha i would like the piggy bank .. haha that way i dont have to buy the cash with the little money i got ... which means i need to get a google play card agian ugh