Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pet Peeves

Pet Peeves

Some random things that bug me...why have we built a wardrobe and makeup area for Olivia in the entryway of the house? These people live in a giant mansion. Do they not have a bedroom? Who gets dressed by the front door? Hmmm....

And why is Katherine such a lovely young lady while Austin is a rather creepy old goober? Haven’t we established that they are supposed to be roughly the same age? So why is he old and bald and living with his parents? And she’s portrayed as the cute young thing that cannot leave her mother? Weird....

And about this medal race. Gold medal for beating the level on our first try? Really? We all know it takes 438 tries, 17 weeks, and the sacrifice of our firstborn to beat a level. So how exactly do we get a gold medal? First try.... hilarious

Maybe Katherine is planning on moving into old man Austin’s Mansion, knocking off the two old dears, then Austin. She then arranges week-end house parties playing Clueless. Lol.
    Cabu2u
    Township: Cabuville
    Homescapes: Cabu2u

[COLOR=#0000cd]

Quote Originally Posted by Alderville View Post
    And about this medal race. Gold medal for beating the level on our first try? Really? We all know it takes 438 tries, 17 weeks, and the sacrifice of our firstborn to beat a level. So how exactly do we get a gold medal? First try.... hilarious
    I’m right there with you Alderville. This new “challenge” is clearly designed for those who want to spend a ton of cash.
    I have only passed 4 levels in the past 2-3 days, so it’s rigged by the deleopers to make you spend money. I won’t!

From here on out, I’m only logging into the game to collect my daily rewards, and will only play on off challenge days.
    I don’t care about the rewards. And as far as limitless lives go, that’s BS as well, because if you’ve ever noticed, you can sit there for a whole hour and waste lives and not pass one level.😤

All I want to do is “build” the mansion, but it’s too time consuming and I’m getting fairly board with this game!🙁

There is a stupid chest and the only way to get money is to pay $9!!!!! Are you kidding me like what the heck I thought this was a free game

The cat game is almost impossible you can pass 9 levels perfectly or with only using three lives we all know it takes like 1 week and 93377 trys to pass a level

Quote Originally Posted by cabu2u View Post
    maybe katherine is planning on moving into old man austin’s mansion, knocking off the two old dears, then austin. She then arranges week-end house parties playing clueless. Lol.
    hahaha!!!

My biggest problem with this game is that to add friends for gift lives, I have to add them to my Facebook. I’m sorry, but I don’t want a bunch of people I don’t know on my fb. And it concerns me for the children that play. They don’t need strangers on their FB either. Am I the only one with this hang up?

My biggest problem is that you play some level forever before you get past it - 10 times or even several days - and then the point you win is used for stupid things like playing with the cat! Really??? I am not playing this game to put the bird in its cage or answer the door, I want to clean things up and put in new furniture!! It took two points to "find grandmother's recipe book" and it only opened a chest -- didn't even find the book! Now I have to use up points to search through the chest!! This is why I stopped playing the game a while ago but for some idiotic reason started playing again. There are so many levels that I could get past faster if I only bought some extra time or more boosters. I know these people created this game to make money but I'm not wasting my money to play some 'free' game on my phone! I'll go back to something like Word Scapes where I don't have to buy anything just have to endure commercials now and then -and I don't have to waste my time earning points just to call Uncle Cho.