Thread: Out of Moves/Don't Give Up warnings

Out of Moves/Don't Give Up warnings

This is in response to a recently posted thread concerning Valerilla's list of suggested ideas to improve the game. One of my constant requests and pet peeves is doing something about the Out of Moves/Don't Give Up warnings that appear when you lose a game. How are you suppose to make the decision whether to continue or not when you can't see the board? PLEASE ADD THIS SUGGESTION TO THE LIST!

Quote Originally Posted by Lcd View Post
    This is in response to a recently posted thread concerning Valerilla's list of suggested ideas to improve the game. One of my constant requests and pet peeves is doing something about the Out of Moves/Don't Give Up warnings that appear when you lose a game. How are you suppose to make the decision whether to continue or not when you can't see the board? PLEASE ADD THIS SUGGESTION TO THE LIST!
    Valeriia’s list is a list of ‘suggestions’ that will NEVER be considered by Fishdom developers.......so much for player input.

I agree with your ‘pet peeve’, it is nigh on impossible to decide either to continue or give up with that stupid notification blocking the board.
    But the powers that be have decided, we are non existent in their scheme with regards to improving the overall appeal of this game.

FYI,
    Before I make my ‘last move’, I take a deep and meaningful look at the board to decide if it’s worth continuing, or to end it.
    Worth a try......
    Last edited by Albert Chehade; 04-29-2019 at 05:37 AM.

I do a screen shot as soon as the final tiles settle into place on my last turn. Sometimes I am too early or too late but usually I get a good pic of the board.