Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Wow guys, everything looks great! I love the different themes, and normally have/try to keep them in the town when space allows. Very partial to the Western, Jungle, Space, Pirate, and current Regatta decor. If I had the room, all of it would be out.
    Town: RYAN'S HOPE / Level: 161
    Co-Op: SOS: SAILING ON SOLO / Tag: #SSYJYK / Friend's Code: HT9EQS (Full, but will keep you on Pending List)
    Platform: IOS / Playing April 2016 / Former Member of the Spending Suckers Club, Current Member in Bonkers Club
    Fishdom: 1,533 / Gardenscapes: 1,769

I like this thread, all your towns are so inspiring.
    Rocky Ruud thanks for the compliment. When I visited your town, I saw, that you realised many of the ideas, that are floating in my mind, esp. the bank with the bull. I like your town, because it is a park town ( can i say this?) So much green. And your desert area in the zoo is similar to mine
    IMG_20190426_130836.jpg.
    I also like when every area has a theme, but I admire, when I can discover different themes on different places, like in your town sweetnees. It's gorgious.
    Last edited by Bessville; 04-27-2019 at 09:45 PM. Reason: Spambot hated the 'at' symbol
    Town: Monaco - lvl 94, 44BMN5
    Coop: Monaco Bagage - #MN8GZW
    Android

I tend to keep my themes together in groups with the odd dec dotted elsewhere. My favourite area is the jungle ruins x
    Co-op = Land of Dragons. # NEZ8R6
    Town= Meesh

I have tried to incorporate my regatta decor into my town and zoo. I only buy the ones I really like. I have a Middle Eastern and prehistoric display in my zoo. A space theme park by my airport, and various beach theme items at my vacation beach resort. Some things are in storage due to lack of room but most everything is out somewhere.
    Town: Katucket
    Co-op: Flying Cloud #FYWW7J
    Playing on Kindle since August 2017

Quote Originally Posted by Monaco View Post
    Rocky Ruud thanks for the compliment. When I visited your town, I saw, that you realised many of the ideas, that are floating in my mind, esp. the bank with the bull. I like your town, because it is a park town ( can i say this?) So much green. And your desert area in the zoo is similar to mine
    IMG_20190426_130836.jpg.
    ... .
    Thanks again Monaco
    Recently I did a make over of my town and during that project among other things I thought about possibilities to create a Financial Centre.
    With the Mint lost in a recent update and not being fond of a lot of high buildings at the front of my town this angry animal suddenly crossed my mind.
    Since then the Raging bull keeps an eye on my Bank.

I think it's an honour to call it a 'park' town. When I started playing TS I got a lot of inspiration got a lot of inspiration during my bike rides to and from work.
    There is a green buffer between my home town and the industrial area where I work as an operator / crane operator.
    So that is why I have some green 'chambers' on fixed places in my town.
    It took some time and imagination to create them but now they form the places that will never change a lot.

I visited your town and zoo again and you are right about our deserts!
    BTW I like how you decorated your factories. It became a very 'Flowerfull' area!

Feel free to visit/bookmark/screenshot if that inspires you.
    It is one of the nice things that keeps me in the game, I hope it works out the same way for you
    Change what you can't accept. Accept what you can't change
    Way2FindMe: #MJZH6C (Mijn boerderij)/Ruud's city of Rock 'nd LOL/level 105/Android

Hi Rocky Ruud, I too get my Inspiration from my direct environment, I live in a very small town near the Bavarian mountains and this is a very green and flowery region. But I must confess to my shame I should work more in my real garden, than in the township
    Town: Monaco - lvl 94, 44BMN5
    Coop: Monaco Bagage - #MN8GZW
    Android

... But I must confess to my shame I should work more in my real garden, than in the township
    LOL!! that's only human, I guess.

IMG_20190426_130836.jpg.
    I also like when every area has a theme, but I admire, when I can discover different themes on different places, like in your town sweetnees. It's gorgious.
    Thanks Monaco. I have been kind of lazy lately changing things. Really like how you have yours set up. I was waiting for the land expansions as I want to move things around and make a tribute to Notre Dame. At one time I had a Paris Theme, may have to put up my space stuff, but no biggie, it will be waiting for me in storage. Thanks again, Kim
    Town: RYAN'S HOPE / Level: 161
    Co-Op: SOS: SAILING ON SOLO / Tag: #SSYJYK / Friend's Code: HT9EQS (Full, but will keep you on Pending List)
    Platform: IOS / Playing April 2016 / Former Member of the Spending Suckers Club, Current Member in Bonkers Club
    Fishdom: 1,533 / Gardenscapes: 1,769

I created a theme park with some of the pieces and I am using the magic school and taverns and such to build a section of my town to be a mini Hogwarts area. Another part of my town is the haunted mansions area. The rest of it often ends being used as part of the zoo or as props in front of cameras in the movie making area - at least for now