Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Regatta and Yacht Club Not Updated

I just saw the answer to my question in the Regatta threads, sorry did not think to look there first. I am not sure how to close this thread, if a moderator could kindly do so i would appreciate it.

No new object this new regatta season in the Yacht Club !

All the same at This new season in the Yacht club and things and gifts are not useful Because we have no acces to things yet bought in the previous season regatta

No acces also on "Signaler un probleme "
    Last edited by Gy Ba; 04-25-2019 at 03:40 PM.

As this seems to be coming up a lot, just wondering what platform you are on? Is Windows or Mac different to mobile?

I know previous threads about this have been closed, but the screenshot in the latest thread has different rewards to mine and different number of days left in the season, this is why I am just clarifying if this is explained by a difference in the seasons on different platforms?

Quote Originally Posted by Ashdust View Post
    As this seems to be coming up a lot, just wondering what platform you are on? Is Windows or Mac different to mobile?

I know previous threads about this have been closed, but the screenshot in the latest thread has different rewards to mine and different number of days left in the season, this is why I am just clarifying if this is explained by a difference in the seasons on different platforms?
    Hi Ashdust. It seems that the problem is that players on Windows have just started a new regatta season which is exactly the same as the last one. Anna Petrova has explained that Playrix are working on a new theme for the next season for them, but what they are complaining about is that in the yacht club they can get more of the seasonal decorations if they want, but the other items - gems, tools, coupons, boosters etc aren't available if they bought them last time. You can only buy one of these things per season, but instead of giving people a chance to get them again they are just greyed out.

Thanks JJay, looked very odd, never realised Windows got different seasons as well as everything else.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashdust View Post
    Thanks JJay, looked very odd, never realised Windows got different seasons as well as everything else.
    As far as I know Windows players get the same seasons but several months behind Android/iOS, though I've never known seasons be repeated back to back on other platforms. It's a real shame for those who do play on Windows because they always seem neglected. Playrix could at least have re-set the yacht club so they could get a full set of prizes. It seems like sloppiness on their part.

Why is there no new items in the Yacht Club this new Regatta? I already have all the items. Usually it has changed items with a new regatta? How can we get this fixed or updated? I am computer windows game.

Our coop wants new Yacht Club items. I don't want to spend tokens on the same items. Can we somehow go backto previous regatta yacht club items?

I'm ( and my coop friend to) are on Windows

They've answered in the regatta section of the forum that the developers are working on the next season (for the Windows platform) and this will be a repeat of the last. While the season wasn't a theme I'm very interested in, I don't have a problem with them repeating it, but I think they may not understand that the "extra" things to the right at the yacht club (the building supplies, coupons, etc.) haven't reset and you can't rebuy anything. Right before regatta started today, there was a different week's offerings up to buy, and I could buy some of those extra things, but once regatta started, it was stuck on last week with the things that can only be purchased once grayed out for me because I did buy them last season.