Thread: Please add this

Please add this

Can you please add a way to just dedicate building supplies to a building? I have a building requiring 61 glass, 73 bricks and 61 slabs. That is 195 pieces of material that until I get every single one of them they sit in my storage eating up space. If we could just add these materials to the building and then build it when all materials are added, we won't have to take up storage space, same goes for increasing the storage space as well (upgrading the barn). Why make use use storage just to hold things that could be just added to buildings that need it.

Unfortunately, that's on the list of things that can never be implemented due to either technical issues or game imbalance.

The full list can be found here: https://forum.playrix.com/showthread...Time-(Or-Ever)

On the contrary I believe they can implement they just do t want to. They were able to remove the mint and add a tool exchange,so to modify the coding to allow the building to hold its storage can be possible. It’s all about adding codes.

Quote Originally Posted by Lazyville View Post
    Unfortunately, that's on the list of things that can never be implemented due to either technical issues or game imbalance.

The full list can be found here: https://forum.playrix.com/showthread...Time-(Or-Ever)

Quote Originally Posted by The Psycho Muppet View Post
    On the contrary I believe they can implement they just do t want to. They were able to remove the mint and add a tool exchange,so to modify the coding to allow the building to hold its storage can be possible. It’s all about adding codes.
    Whether they don't want (game balance) or can't (technical reasons) is - if in doubt - just a wording thing.
    For the thread title, they chose the more polite "can't", but the list does serve its purpose: to say "don't waste your or our or anyone's time with discussing things that won't happen".
    Managing the barn is one of the main challenges of this game, and of the main differences to other farming/building games.

yeah this always happens to me when I have ideas, I am done thinking. thanx for the list though. sux to be me, won't be trying to store anything but things needed to build other things I suppose. The "managing the barn" feature you so speak of being an important part of the game is a drag and a hindrance. But I will not waste anyone's time with things that the company doesn't want to hear.

Just to be clear, the title of the list is "Ideas which cannot be Implemented At This Time (or Ever)". Which means some of these things can't/won't be done anytime soon, and some can't/won't be done ever.

As DD says, the purpose of the list is to avoid people wasting their energy (or burying other ideas which potentially could gain traction) in wishing for things that are already on that list. While, as we've occasionally seen, the Devs certainly retain the right to change their minds, much of that list describes matters that would fundamentally alter the underlying mechanics and balance of the game. Ultimately, though, whether it's cannot or will not makes no difference. I personally just trust that 'they' want the same thing as 'us' - a functional, sustainable, enjoyable game.

As for your barn issues, harushu, I'd say my own experience has been that how much of a squeeze you feel varies as you progress and depends on how you play. But don't despair - you may just be in one of the tight phases right now.

well just to be clear, my idea is not technically on your list as I am not suggesting a building to store tools, but I was suggesting that we could build supplies we have into the building without waiting till we gather every little piece. But everytime I suggest something on a game its always the same, I am wasting time, I am suggesting things that are already on the not going to happen list (even though its not on the list). but whatever, not wasting anyone time anymore with my stupid thoughts

Sorry, I should've made it plain I was actually correcting Lazyville's use of the word "never" instead of "now (or ever)" for the benefit of anybody who might be puzzled by what the phrasing is intended to convey.

Only the last part of my post was meant for you personally, harushu.