Thread: Game not fun anymore

Game not fun anymore

Clay task takes too many tools -reduce to 15! On small team each player can only do 2 max and takes 250-300 tools using booster. New zoo task can take over a day. Old zoo task was fun. Make it like plane crate task where you can fill others. You have taken all the fun out of the game. Every change you make, reduces the enjoyment. What the heck are you doing?????

Just out of curiosity...

What booster do you mean? Clay takes 250-300 tools using booster?

There is no clay booster, or tool booster, that I’m aware of?
    IMPORTANT: As a Township moderator, I only have power to maintain its forum.
    - Township Support.
    - Before posting a question, please make use of:
    Township Wiki,
    • the stickies on top of each sub-forum,
    • the search function to see previous posts.

”I can hear you; but I won't.
    Some look for trouble while others don't.
    There's a thousand reasons I should go about my day,
    And ignore your whispers which I wish would go away, oh”

Quote Originally Posted by Nevada View Post

There is no clay booster, or tool booster, that I’m aware of?
    They might be talking about the See The Light booster at the lab. I don't remember its complete effects since it's been a while since I've used it myself (whether it detects explosives or not) but it certainly helps reduce the amount of picks and tools you have to use if there are no ore bits in the line.

For ore, yes, the see the light booster is very useful.

Clay can been anyway so the see the light booster would be wasted for a clay task.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township moderator, I only have power to maintain its forum.
    - Township Support.
    - Before posting a question, please make use of:
    Township Wiki,
    • the stickies on top of each sub-forum,
    • the search function to see previous posts.

”I can hear you; but I won't.
    Some look for trouble while others don't.
    There's a thousand reasons I should go about my day,
    And ignore your whispers which I wish would go away, oh”

The 'See the Light' booster is indeed very useful to save on tools while mining.
    The only booster I use lately specifically to collect clay on a save way is the 'Put the Light On' booster.
    After destroying some clay because of a too dark screen I started using that very helpful thing.
    It won't cost gems, you only switch the light intensity settings on your device from 'automatic' to 'manual' with the right desired light intensity.
    After mining, of course, don't forget to reset/switch back to 'automatic' for more eye comfort

My co-op is having the same complaint, the regatta tasks are too difficult to complete within a reasonable time. It's moving very slow and discouraging. Please reconsider the difficulty of task. Ie. Sending 10 or more ships to Olivia Isle? Really!? It takes almost 8 hours for one trip, how it's this supposed to be fun?
    Thanks for whatever you can do. We have kids, couples, singles and older folks - we need task that are enjoyable and can be completed with reasonable effort or they're going to quit.