Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Latest Update news in Android. Anyone got? After 6.5.0 version

Is there any reason why the updates are always first available for iOS players? Or is it just a coincident?

Quote Originally Posted by aadjepiraatje View Post
    Is there any reason why the updates are always first available for iOS players? Or is it just a coincident?
    Well it seems this time some Android players got the update first, so I don't know for sure how the updates are rolled out by Playrix. I suspect it is released to ios, Android and kindle at the same time & it's down to how quick each OS check, approve and release the update.

You are right, it's usually iOS first, then Android and then Kindle. I play on Android and was very surprised when I got the update on the 25th.
    My town: Carcavelos
    Playing Township since 7 January, 2017
    Platform: Android

No Android update for me. It seems that all iOS players will have their update before me.

Quote Originally Posted by AlexisSookie View Post
    You are right, it's usually iOS first, then Android and then Kindle. I play on Android and was very surprised when I got the update on the 25th.
    Hi Alexis, tnx 4 ur comment. Could it be that Playrix doesn't roll out the Android update in all countrys at the same time? I'm from Holland and usual I get the update 2 days after the iOS update is released.

Hi Alexis, tnx 4 ur comment. Could it be that Playrix doesn't roll out the Android update in all countrys at the same time? I'm from Holland and usual I get the update 2 days after the iOS update is released.
    I'm unclear how Google roll out the android updates. I have two towns and one usually gets the update a day or so later than the other. I'm still waiting for the update to hit both of my games on my tablets, even though one of those towns is also on my phone which received notification of the update 3 days ago.
    Forever living in hope lol

Forum member since June 2015 -
    Little Wonders #UPN7VG ~ now recruiting ~ Level 80
    Level 155 - Android Friend code RNDXDC. I'm full but happy to stay on your pending tabs.

Imp: - Level 137 - Android 4CP9XT

I am in the US and know others in the US and Canada that have it. I and another in my co-op in a neighboring state still don't have the update.

Sigh, still no update for me
    Town Name Boo
    Friend code AA7WY3
    Town Level 167

I don't have an update either on android, but my co-op member (sitting next to me and who is on android as well) got it some days ago. How is that possible? I already rebooted my tablet and uninstalled and re-installed TS, but nothing changed.
    I'm Allentown in co-op #PYK3C4
    Playing since dec. 2016, meanwhile on Android

i got it last night after midnight. 3 new land expansions and a new "empty the ships" animation. probably more stuff i haven't noticed yet.