Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Factories I don't have...

Quote Originally Posted by bobatha View Post
    That is impossible. Trains and Planes do not ask for items that you have not completed the factory for. Only Helicopters.
    Umm I don’t get planes and helicopters confused - I used to fix airplanes. It was definitely a plane and I definitely had not started building said factory. So yeah, the universe must love you.
    Last edited by F106lady; 06-16-2019 at 11:47 PM.
    Baruch haba b'shem Adonai!

Township: New Jerusalem URS6LH
    Co-op: Towdah #W5N5H2
    Platform: iOS

Well I guess I have gotten extremely lucky then because I have not once ever had a plane ask for an item that was from a factory I did not already have finished. Furthermore, I have 4 irl friends who play this game and have never had any such thing happen.
    Same here, only the helicopter requests contain items from factories not yet built/finalized. I am currently at Level 48, for the record.

I do have troubles purchasing every building; I still need to buy the Duck Feeder and one house to be on par with the unlocked Level 48 items (sans Decorations).
    Last edited by orgyville; 06-17-2019 at 12:43 AM. Reason: wrong quote

I have had both helicopters and planes ask for items from factories I don't have. In fact, my current airplane includes mugs and I have not yet built the Kitchenware factory. I quite often get the various dolls requested in helicopter orders and I haven't built that one yet either.

If the helicopter orders are for major coin, I will hold on to them and fill them from the market or Raja. If low coins, they get deleted. Planes I always use Raja because of the time limits.

Quote Originally Posted by HavaDrPepper View Post
    I have had both helicopters and planes ask for items from factories I don't have. In fact, my current airplane includes mugs and I have not yet built the Kitchenware factory. I quite often get the various dolls requested in helicopter orders and I haven't built that one yet either.

If the helicopter orders are for major coin, I will hold on to them and fill them from the market or Raja. If low coins, they get deleted. Planes I always use Raja because of the time limits.
    I have to ask are you playing on PC or Mac vs a phone?

It doesn’t matter, really ... when you are technically able to build a factory (that is, if you have the coins and the required population to do so), you will sometimes get orders for products of that factory. More often with the heli, but it can happen - though somewhat rarer - with planes. As Dread said earlier in this thread, the only exception is trains, because you can’t delete them or send them partly filled.
    ———————-
    Town: Mieszkaniowo, JMU4F4, level 79, playing on ios
    Coop: Hardworking riders, #HRKCZ3
    playing since august 2018

An iPad.

Quote Originally Posted by F106lady View Post
    Umm I don’t get planes and helicopters confused - I used to fix airplanes. It was definitely a plane and I definitely had not started building said factory. So yeah, the universe must love you.
    LOL F106lady I started to ask if you were an A&P mechanic then saw your name had F106 in it. Aren't those the fighters/interceptors that are, or were, pretty much a rocket with a delta wing?
    MacBook with MacOS Mojave
    Township Love & Peace
    Level 114

Quote Originally Posted by 505SunDog View Post
    LOL F106lady I started to ask if you were an A&P mechanic then saw your name had F106 in it. Aren't those the fighters/interceptors that are, or were, pretty much a rocket with a delta wing?
    Yes they are, a tad different than the F-102. I was also a crew chief on A-10s & F-111Es
    Baruch haba b'shem Adonai!

Township: New Jerusalem URS6LH
    Co-op: Towdah #W5N5H2
    Platform: iOS