Thread: Bring on the easy tasks!

Bring on the easy tasks!

I'm sure that there is a logical reason behind not doing this (and my brain is just not having a "logical" day), but wouldn't it be great to have a GREATER task selection that involved products like cream, sugar, etc?

I can just imagine opening that Mystery Task to find ... ... ... 49 CREAM! With fully maxed factory, 7 1/2 minutes per order. Multiply that by 49 and you have a 6 hour task (that you have to be semi-present for, especially if presented with a time limit, BUT it's an EASY task that anyone could do. Some won't like it because of the time spent (but then, what task doesn't have the odd complaint...I've even seen a complaint on a House of Luck task), while others will rejoice at getting something that is still ultimately EASY.

I think a lot more tasks could be created to give more variety. Just a thought.
    Town: Is it supposed to stay the same?
    Co-op: Global Ninja Farmers (Tag: #GRRK3R)
    Level: 115 . . . .
    Friend Code: A8QUW3

Active Since: September 2016

I, too, would like to see more varieties of tasks. My guess is that smaller basic units/goods are always needed and at a shortage so to speak, so having a factory constantly churn out one type of good may imbalance production of other goods.

I have to say though, I'd be in the camp of hating that cream task haha, there's no way I can sit and constantly play/check in every hour or half hour to fill my factories..plus add constant milk/sugarcane production, making feed, feeding cows...seems like a monster task to me haha.

I hate that you have to wait a whole 3 hours per new task for zoo now, if you've finished the max 8. I wish they'd let you count filling two of someone else's cart as an order, lol but seems unlikely.
    Town Name: Lazyville
    Co-op: The Golden Yacht Club
    Level: 77, iPad (iOS)

Gardenscapes Level: 878

Quote Originally Posted by Lazyville View Post

I have to say though, I'd be in the camp of hating that cream task haha, there's no way I can sit and constantly play/check in every hour or half hour to fill my factories..plus add constant milk/sugarcane production, making feed, feeding cows...seems like a monster task to me haha.
    I agree with this. I don't like it in events either, when bunnies or trucks or whoever keep wanting my so-called easy stuff, that I need somewhere else! just when I think I got some, comes a train and wants 3 x 4 of them!

OTOH, I finally have made/collected some longtimers over time, that are SO never asked for, that I have no idea why we make them. (and I'm not talking of rubber or silk!)

But I would very much appreciate some more variety in the tasks, too. Pls, Playrix, not just "much of everything".
    Last edited by _DD_; 04-26-2019 at 06:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    I agree with this. I don't like it in events either, when bunnies or trucks or whoever keep wanting my so-called easy stuff, that I need somewhere else! just when I think I got some, comes a train and wants 3 x 4 of them!
    You know, after reading this, I think I've reconsidered certain tasks. Good point.

It is weird though...

After making this request, I ended up getting a mystery task for "corn". Were the prayers answered? And if so, can I take them back?
    Town: Is it supposed to stay the same?
    Co-op: Global Ninja Farmers (Tag: #GRRK3R)
    Level: 115 . . . .
    Friend Code: A8QUW3

Active Since: September 2016