Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is there a way to delete comments from your coop?

Is there a way to delete comments from your coop?

Someone kicked me out without telling me THEIR rules. I don’t appreciate seeing that as I felt it was very unfair.

Ok...just to make sure I understand...Are you asking about deleting what was said/typed in the in-game chat?

If so, no. There is not an option to delete communication from the game chat.
    "If I am found vague, listless or agitated, Administer Chocolate Immediately." Sandra Boynton

If you mean a message saying you were kicked out in your inbox in your co-op building, no you can't delete messages there either.
    Last edited by Downton; 04-23-2019 at 11:21 PM.

Thanks. I’m just annoyed because I was with them for all of one hour. They were telling me get over here and help with the regatta. I didn’t! I had other things to do and didn’t have time. The next time I got onto the game they had kicked me out. Seriously? Am I supposed to give up my life?

Quote Originally Posted by Karkem57@aol.com View Post
    Thanks. I’m just annoyed because I was with them for all of one hour. They were telling me get over here and help with the regatta. I didn’t! I had other things to do and didn’t have time. The next time I got onto the game they had kicked me out. Seriously? Am I supposed to give up my life?
    It sounds like they did you a favour if they take the game that seriously! Well rid lol. Take a look in the co-op section on this forum, there are more relaxed co-ops looking for members, & without strong rules to adhere to.
    Co-op = Land of Dragons. # NEZ8R6
    Town= Meesh

I agree. I used to play [another game - mod edit], and was in a group. We were hard players, but it’s funny, a clique within the group started shadow playing. The co-leader and I decided it wasn’t worth it and split. I’d say you could start your own co-op and make your own rules.
    Last edited by Bessville; 05-28-2019 at 01:29 PM. Reason: Rule #12

Quote Originally Posted by Karkem57@aol.com View Post
    Someone kicked me out without telling me THEIR rules. I don’t appreciate seeing that as I felt it was very unfair.
    Quote Originally Posted by Downton View Post
    If you mean a message saying you were kicked out in your inbox in your co-op building, no you can't delete messages there either.
    Not sure where that kick msg appears for the kicked person, but I assume also you meant the Coop inbox -?
    If so, I just wanted to add for completion that the ability "To Delete Messages From Co-op Inbox"
    is on the Frequently Suggested Ideas-list. That way we would also get rid of stone-old msgs about a chest having been dumped.
    Yeah, wouldn't it be nice if Playrix implemented ideas from there once in a while...

I don't remember at the moment whether the Coop Chat is or is not erased anyway, when leaving a Coop.
    I believe it is.
    But if not, and the old chat would re-appear in your next Coop, you can always make it disappear by writing new stuff, until the old stuff scrolls off. It could only happen in a new solo Coop (if at all), as in a new other Coop, lead by others, I do remember that THEIR chat appears for the newcomer - all recent one, the 99 msgs that a Chat window can hold, and that's sometimes quite revealing, too. <g>

I agree DD it would be nice to see Playrix implement more ideas off the frequently suggested list, such as deleting these messages. I have some ridiculously ancient messages in my inbox!

You are right also in your belief that co-op chat is erased when you leave a co-op .
    Last edited by Downton; 05-28-2019 at 01:45 PM. Reason: I misread the message at first.

Sometimes I miss spell or misquote in the message board for the coop is can you provide a way to delete the message after it had been entered thank you

I know it can be frustrating but keep searching for other coops. Be sure to read there description before applying.