Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Infinite/Unlimited Lives Megathread!

Hola me encanta este juego.estoy en el nivel 3082 ¿creen q es necesario pedir de 4 a 5niveles para cualquier decoración?lo veo demasiado x q es innecesario ya q los niveles tan avanzados son muy difíciles.por favor arreglenlo.otra cosa ya q cuesta tanto pasar un nivel podrían dar opción a ganar mas manzanas ya q estamos en desventaja con quien juega niveles menos avanzados y mas fáciles.un saludo y gracias

Бесконечные жизни

Уважаемые создатели игры! Слезно Вас прошу! Подарите возможность ставить бесконечные жизни на паузу! Иногда их получаешь совершенно неожиданно и очень обидно, что нельзя воспользоваться ими в полной мере! С глубоким уважением!

The suggestion to be able to Save up the unlimited lives for later will not be implemented . An updated list of similar rejected ideas/suggestions was posted, and you can find it HERE.
    Last edited by dreadnought; 01-08-2019 at 07:17 AM.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

It completely makes sense that we can't bank hundreds of hours of unlimited lives, otherwise we could pretty much pay indefinitely for free. A somewhat different suggestion would be to let us bank the freeplays, but drastically shorten the amount we win. Instead of giving us hours worth of free play, give us a token for 2, 3, 5 or 10 minutes. It would be good for a round or two without losing lives, but we could use it when it was convenient without being able to bank literally infinite amounts of freeplay time. The tokens could also have an expiry (3 days to a week after receiving them, for example), so we wouldn't be able to hoard them.

There really isn't much motivation to work towards rewards during events when you know the reward will just be infinite play time that you won't be able to use. I definitely play less during events than I normally would because I try to stretch out winning the rewards so I won't end up with 12+hours of infinite lives right before going to bed, work, or other time commitments.

Quote Originally Posted by dreadnought View Post
    The suggestion to be able to Save up the unlimited lives for later will not be implemented . An updated list of similar rejected ideas/suggestions was posted, and you can find it HERE.
    ...and this is why I stopped playing. Doesn't playrix understand that they are actively driving players away?

Earned free time saved

I would love if when we earned free time while playing, and when we have to close the game for something in our life the time is then stopped and saved for later. For example I earn an hour of infinity time and have the ability to play for 30 minutes and have to go back to work so I can close it and then later on when I’m able to open the game again there is still 30 minutes of my free time earned of sitting there waiting for me

If we can't do this, then maybe we get to start the free time when we're ready. I play a few levels before bed, then accidentally roll through that last one that gets me 2 hours of free time, and it's wasted because I have to go to sleep. I wouldn't mind if all free time slots were 30 minutes if we get to choose when to use them. You could have them expire after a week too, so they don't get stock piled.

Yes this is an anorying thing in GardenScape why can't we pause the game so when the player has time to play again they can start where they left off. This way the time earnt can be used and not stockpiled.

Quote Originally Posted by dreadnought View Post
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES