Thread: choose whether or not to participate in an event

choose whether or not to participate in an event

Hi everybody!

Here is my suggestion: to have the choice to participate in events, as for regattas.

What about an option in the settings that enables or disables the participation in events? Like for regattas. But, if you do this, keep the notice board where we are informed of future events

When I'm not part of an event, i'm quite bored by the notifications, by new food or items wich are in my factories, or stored in the barn (even if i can sell them of course). We can choose to take part in regattas, we can choose whether or no to fix the zoo, we can choose whether or not to develop the zoo, we can choose whether or not to install a factory, we can choose to improve them (and the trains and the islands) with ingot, ... so why not having the choose for events?

There is an option to not participate in the regettas it's in your settings button under additonal settings. There you can turn off

Quote Originally Posted by Tammari View Post
    There is an option to not participate in the regettas it's in your settings button under additonal settings. There you can turn off
    I'm not talking about regattas, I'm talking about events and suggesting to develop the same option you're talking about for events...
    Regattas is the example I used for a better understanding...
    Last edited by Bessville; 04-22-2019 at 06:46 PM.

Yeah, I'd like this. These last few months I've not taken part in the event and I do find it annoying winning items in the HoL and receiving gift balloons that are event related. Recently, I redesigned part of my town, just so that I can leave the event balloons alone, and not have them in my way, when I'm trying to collect items from the factories or harvest crops. This way I can open them once the event is over.

A similar setting to the regatta would be ideal, but I very much doubt something like this would be implemented. But we can live in hope...
    Forever living in hope lol

Forum member since June 2015 - Fed up with the Regatta 'rewards'!!
    Little Wonders #UPN7VG ~ now recruiting ~ Level 64+
    Level 155 - Android Friend code RNDXDC. I'm full but happy to stay on your pending tabs.

Imp: - Level 137 - Android 4CP9XT

I'd also like to have this.
    Most importantly for the gift balloons - right now in not taking part in the adventure car event because I don't like the mini game.
    So I really don't need the fuel.