Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Asking too much

Asking too much

What is with the insane amounts of product that we need in order to help our neighbors? Every time I go to help somebody they need 9 bagels or nine popcorn's I mean really?

Welcome to the new zoo! Those amounts are often requested by the zoo crates. While it might be a lot product, everyone is free to request or help as much as they want in the game. I have recently come across a few comments where people have been complaining about somepeople “asking for too much.” The last thing we need is the “help police” telling people what to request and just like anybody can freely help at their own discretion.

Quote Originally Posted by Jdelacr View Post
    Welcome to the new zoo! Those amounts are often requested by the zoo crates. While it might be a lot product, everyone is free to request or help as much as they want in the game. I have recently come across a few comments where people have been complaining about somepeople “asking for too much.” The last thing we need is the “help police” telling people what to request and just like anybody can freely help at their own discretion.
    I agree Jdelacr. While I completely understand the reasons why some players wont or cant fill friends zoo requests, I dont like the way it has been implied in some comments recently it is wrong for our friends to make the requests. The zoo orders do ask for a lot and those who enjoy the zoo understandably are going to need help fulfilling them.

Quote Originally Posted by kayceecat_5us@yahoo.com View Post
    What is with the insane amounts of product that we need in order to help our neighbors? Every time I go to help somebody they need 9 bagels or nine popcorn's I mean really?
    Yes, the zoo orders are asking too much too often, IMO also. I take it that your post is directed at Playrix' decisions for these, and would hope it helps if you added your support to getting a Delete-button for these insane zoo orders here:

https://forum.playrix.com/showthread...=1#post1386439

Maybe Playrix will get their priorities right then sooner.

I too am assuming OP's comments are directed at Playrix for making the order requirements too high, rather than at the players who request help to fill them.

I find it unclear whether th OP is referring to players or Playrix. There are more manageable amounts of items needed for zoo orders as well, but a lot of players request help for the larger orders, understandably.

If the reference is to do with the size of zoo orders generally including their own (not so much to do with helping friends), then obviously that's a different issue .

Yep, someone is definitely asking too much, but at whom is Kaycee pointing the finger? Clearly we can't decide, lol. Maybe she'll pop back in and clarify for us. Either way, if the Zoo denizens stopped being so outrageously greedy neither issue would exist.

I'm still not filling zoo orders routinely and likely won't unless/until the amounts are lowered or my barn capacity increases a whole lot. It's not a protest, I just can't be bothered with them when there are easier ways to accrue cards.

Lol Bess, very true if the quantities in the zoo were lowered it would fix both problems .
    I just worry players esp my friends (I admit selfish reasons) might read certain comments and think they shouldn't ask for help in the zoo, and I'm like 'Nooo ask away' .

Now I don't need any animal cards I must confess my zoo orders are going largely ignored, the rewards are not enough of an incentive for me to bother. I actually find getting a clover for filling a friend's zoo order to be better value if you like, for my products.

My zoo wish list is that Playrix will adjust product quantities, give better rewards, add a delete button to orders and reduce materials needed for enclosures. These seem to be the biggest issues players have raised. I'm only guessing but I assume similar points are being raised on FB.

Quote Originally Posted by Downton View Post

My zoo wish list is that Playrix will adjust product quantities, give better rewards, add a delete button to orders and reduce materials needed for enclosures. These seem to be the biggest issues players have raised.
    We are of like mind as ever, my tree-hugging friend

Quote Originally Posted by Bessville View Post
    We are of like mind as ever, my tree-hugging friend

Haha, I promise I am trying to stay out of your brain.

Yes us fellow tree-huggers (maybe its just us? ) are of like minds. I miss your line at the bottom of your posts. Always made me smile cause I'd think you're right I do want to!