Thread: Easter Event Advice

Easter Event Advice

Hi all,

I've completed all the personal event goals (got the profile pic, 15TCash, etc), but I have tons of tools leftover. I'm already 1st in the group competition as well (with a 1000 egg lead, with 2nd place at 500 eggs), so there's really no point in farming more eggs.

I did the first two chests past the personal goals, and only got mining tools and 3 TCash (which isn't worth feeding all those bunnies in my opinion, haha.) Are the chests worth finding more eggs for? Do the rewards get better? I noticed the egg count gets higher for more chests.

Or should I just continue to obtain tools so that when the event is over I get more coins back? Is the coin return worth it? Or should I stick with the bunny cookies and not convert them at all?

Quote Originally Posted by Lazyville View Post
    Hi all,

I've completed all the personal event goals (got the profile pic, 15TCash, etc), but I have tons of tools leftover. I'm already 1st in the group competition as well (with a 1000 egg lead, with 2nd place at 500 eggs), so there's really no point in farming more eggs.

I did the first two chests past the personal goals, and only got mining tools and 3 TCash (which isn't worth feeding all those bunnies in my opinion, haha.) Are the chests worth finding more eggs for? Do the rewards get better? I noticed the egg count gets higher for more chests.

Or should I just continue to obtain tools so that when the event is over I get more coins back? Is the coin return worth it? Or should I stick with the bunny cookies and not convert them at all?
    Hi Lazy, since you have completed all the levels in the event , could you plz help in telling what are the items most asked by the bunnies to open the eggs.

Hi Ravi,
    Did you mean the items the bunnies ask to be fed?

They usually ask to be fed the following items:
    Animals: Milk, eggs (1-7x)

Dairy Factory: cream, cheese (1-3x)
    Bakery: Bread, cookies, bagels, easter bread
    Sugar Factory: sugar, maple syrup (1-3x)
    Pastry Factory: Muffin
    Snack factory: Popcorn, rabbit lollipop, granola bars
    Fast Food Restaurant: milkshake
    Ice Cream Factory: Ice-cream

Crops: Rice, Carrots, sugarcane

Those are all the ones I could remember. I might have missed one or 2, hope this helps

Personally too much work for little reward if they are not going to offer bigger prizes to the winners I am not going to participate in these events really a hammer and deck of cards after weeks of chasing bunnies

This was the first event I properly participated in. Most of them I didn't even click in, or I'd try the mini-game, run out of tools and leave it.

I would say it's actually not that bad, almost like mining but rotated 90degrees. I managed to get 100 cards for my zoo, which is a lot since I have given up on it a while ago. Managed to welcome 4 new animals if I'm not wrong. Through filling all the heli orders, I've also managed to earn almost 60000 coins, without using the 2x booster. (If only I activated it ...) This certainly helps me for buying ingots when the dealer next offers his 60% discount!

Because of this though my screen time went up by quite a bit this past week hahah. I know it's a bad excuse but oh well. Now that the event has subsided I'll go back to a maximum of 45 min per day, mainly to refill trains and planes. When the dealer comes then just buying ore every hourly, nothing more than that.