Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Notre Dame de Paris

Quote Originally Posted by Elvengirl View Post
    Yes, it is the first place where the blue trees really fit!
    first place in your town, you mean? cos (not to contradict you, but) I love to put them close to 'everything' with a blue roof or wall, there are amazingly many (had to stop, lol), and IMO they look wonderful there

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    first place in your town, you mean? cos (not to contradict you, but) I love to put them close to 'everything' with a blue roof or wall, there are amazingly many (had to stop, lol), and IMO they look wonderful there
    Well, I tried to put them here and there, and they did not look good. I don’t think I tried blue houses which I will try now. Thanks for mentioning it!

Quote Originally Posted by Elvengirl View Post
    Well, I tried to put them here and there, and they did not look good. I don’t think I tried blue houses which I will try now. Thanks for mentioning it!
    My pleasure JIC, I meant not only houses, all buildings with blue (the lab, the tv station, the foundries, and- too many to list, and look in your pic, the university ) - sometimes the colo(u)rful trees are contrast to each other, but here, I find the blues strengthen (?? verstärken) each other. Have fun!