Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Notre Dame de Paris

Notre Dame de Paris

Since Notre Dame was damaged by fire, I think it would be a great tribute to offer the Township version free to all players.

I also had thoughts in that direction. Completely free is no need IMO, maybe a discount.

Maybe a donation for the rebuilding I thought earlier. But many generous gifts have already been made and soon there was a political charge.
    Why make many millions free for 'the fair appearance' when there is so much poverty in the world.

So make this idea simpler: give the Cathedral a special place in your city as a tribute, regardless of the costs and the discount.
    Just as a tribute and no more than that.
    Change what you can't accept. Accept what you can't change
    Way2FindMe: #MJZH6C (Mijn boerderij)/Ruud's city of Rock 'nd LOL/level 104/Android

Quote Originally Posted by Rocky_Ruud View Post
    .....So make this idea simpler: give the Cathedral a special place in your city as a tribute, regardless of the costs and the discount.
    Just as a tribute and no more than that.
    Lovely suggestion Ruud, I completely agree. I already have Notre Dame in my town and with recent events have spent many times fondly looking at it. It was always a favourite building in my town and seems even more special now .
    Co-op name: War of the Roses / Co-op code:#WRY74Y / Platform: Kindle.
    Town name: Downton / Town Level: 135/ Friend Code: Y7UZA5 Full but happy to keep you on pending list
    New to the game? Check out the New to Township section right here on the forum for useful info & tips, & Township Wiki for even more info .

Quote Originally Posted by Downton View Post
    Lovely suggestion Ruud, I completely agree. I already have Notre Dame in my town and with recent events have spent many times fondly looking at it. It was always a favourite building in my town and seems even more special now .
    I share that same feeling with you, Downton.
    The availability of the Notre-Dame as a 'special' decoration kept my a long time from building the Organ Hall.
    Just because it is so much more beautiful than that CB.

But the costs kept me from really placing it in my town.
    So I guess this is a good time to build it....

ETA: And in TS building it is done within a fragment of the time that is needed to rebuild the Cathedral
    Notre-Dame.jpg
    Last edited by Rocky_Ruud; 04-21-2019 at 11:12 AM. Reason: Add pic

Quote Originally Posted by Rocky_Ruud View Post
    I share that same feeling with you, Downton.
    The availability of the Notre-Dame as a 'special' decoration kept my a long time from building the Organ Hall.
    Just because it is so much more beautiful than that CB.

But the costs kept me from really placing it in my town.
    So I guess this is a good time to build it....

ETA: And in TS building it is done within a fragment of the time that is needed to rebuild the Cathedral
    Notre-Dame.jpg
    Beautiful Ruud, perfect choice of flowers surrounding your Notre Dame .

If only they could rebuild it in TS time, but I look forward to when we can talk of it being back to its former glory .
    Co-op name: War of the Roses / Co-op code:#WRY74Y / Platform: Kindle.
    Town name: Downton / Town Level: 135/ Friend Code: Y7UZA5 Full but happy to keep you on pending list
    New to the game? Check out the New to Township section right here on the forum for useful info & tips, & Township Wiki for even more info .

I also have a Notre Dame in my town, and just like you, Downton, I find myself glancing at it more often these days.

73EF5E9D-189B-43F2-880A-8CB44D69297E.jpg
    ———————-
    Town: Mieszkaniowo, JMU4F4, level 77, playing on ios
    Coop: Hardworking riders, #HRKCZ3
    playing since august 2018

Notre Dame is one of my favorites. It took the horrible fire to make me appreciate how well the Township artists captured it (although the colors are fanciful) and to see a rendering of what was lost in the flames.
    Level 153
    Zoo Level 45
    IOS - iPad Air

Co-Op: Sogno Mare (Sea Dream) - Sail only for certain rewards.
    Town: Far Niente Bay

Ideas That Cannot Be Implemented At This Time (Or Ever)

NotreDame1.jpg

Notre Dame in the town of Hammabourgh (German Raiders)

Quote Originally Posted by Elvengirl;1445365,

Notre Dame in the town of Hammabourgh (German Raiders)
    beautiful I thought the blue trees would (also) look good with it, and they do.

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    beautiful I thought the blue trees would (also) look good with it, and they do.
    Yes, it is the first place where the blue trees really fit!