Thread: A few suggestions

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

A few suggestions

Hi,
    Let me start by saying this is a great game! I just wonder if a few minor adjustments could be taken into consideration..
    1: The ability to determine which extra power I want to use AFTER seeing what type of board I'll be playing rather than choosing blindly, especially when entering a difficult level. 2: The option to buy the fishy bank at any given time.
    3: An occasional 'freebie'.. watch a video or something to play on (say 3-5 extra moves)after all lives are exhausted.
    Thank you.

You can look at a board and then just click the x to close the board. As long as you don't touch a piece, it's like it never happened. That answers #1. Fishy bank can be purchased as soon as it fills up. That's #2. Watching ads that show up several times a day usually give a diamond. Nine diamonds equals 5 extra moves. That's #3.

Would it be possible to add the fishy bank to the game board?

Quote Originally Posted by ndgoblue View Post
    You can look at a board and then just click the x to close the board. As long as you don't touch a piece, it's like it never happened. That answers #1. Fishy bank can be purchased as soon as it fills up. That's #2. Watching ads that show up several times a day usually give a diamond. Nine diamonds equals 5 extra moves. That's #3.
    Good advice....Well put Neda

Hey, are you receiving lives I’m sending you on Facebook?
    I’ve been sending every day

Let me know, thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Albert Chehade View Post
    Good advice....Well put Neda

Hey, are you receiving lives I’m sending you on Facebook?
    I’ve been sending every day

Let me know, thanks.
    Hi Albert! Yes, I am receiving lives. Thank you. After the update, things changed -- at least for me. It used to be that I would click the "heart" icon, and it would say, "so-and-so requested a life. Send life?" After I did that, then I could send lives to the remaining friends. Now, I don't see that message and I can send lives to everyone all at once. I have been checking, and I am getting lives from my usual suspects on a regular basis, so it must be working.
    Last edited by ndgoblue; 04-28-2019 at 06:23 PM. Reason: typo

Quote Originally Posted by ndgoblue View Post
    Hi Albert! Yes, I am receiving lives. Thank you. After the update, things changed -- at least for me. It used to be that I would click the "heart" icon, and it would say, "so-and-so requested a life. Send life?" After I did that, then I could send lives to the remaining friends. Now, I don't see that message and I can send lives to everyone all at once. I have been checking, and I am getting lives from my usual suspects on a regular basis, so it must be working.
    Excellent!!