Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Experiences with a Tablet device

Quote Originally Posted by barbguinn View Post
    Having same issues wtth my old Samsung tablet it was 5 years old. Purchased another Samsung galaxy tab a got a great deal. Love it bigger screen its for https://japanese-grand-prix.club/ games
    I like playing too!
    Last edited by senderos; 05-09-2019 at 07:46 PM.

Just to finish up on my thread, I finally got around to buying a Samsung Galaxy Tab S5e, the 128GB version. I am super pleased with the result so far. Transition from the old tablet was almost painless using Samsung's "Smart Switch" app. It found and got Google Play Store to install all the apps I had onto the new tablet all by itself. Data and other things moved over just fine. Township started right up where it left off since I was using the same Google Play account.

Thanks for the feedback everyone provided, especially to Graylady

Nice of you to report back, Charlie, thanks! And have much fun!

Is there really any need for a tablet in 2019? Smartphones are powerfull as hell and I don't see a point in having a tablet nowadays. What do you think about this?

Quote Originally Posted by JennyBright View Post
    Is there really any need for a tablet in 2019? Smartphones are powerfull as hell and I don't see a point in having a tablet nowadays. What do you think about this?
    LOL, that's a new and unexpected question. So, tablets are already outdated? *g*
    I own two and love their being different from a PC (smaller, mobile) AND from a mobile phone - everything there much too small, both for reading (at least in comparison to the bigger devices) and for handling. No way I would want one "instead".

I don't need a mobile phone anyway.
    Last edited by _DD_; 07-23-2019 at 10:48 AM.

I think with smartphones being as good and as big as they are now, the smaller tablets are getting harder to find, we were looking for a 7 inch tablet for our 7 year old and there certainly wasn't as much choice as there was when I bought my first tablet, going back a few years now. And really why buy a 7 inch tablet when you can get a 6 inch phone? (Because she needs it for school and isn't allowed to have one with a sim card in...)

I agree with _DD_ though, phones are too small for me and for a lot of people, the amount of 10 inch and bigger tablets still seems to be on the rise. I have a couple of friends who do digital art and could never do that on a smartphone to their level, plus a lot of gamers prefer bigger screens.

playing on 2019 ipad air and it seems great!
    playing Fishdom on my brand new razer phone 2 which i got from phone mystery box

Quote Originally Posted by JennyBright View Post
    I would give up my smart phone over my tablet any day of the week. My 10in screen is much more enjoyable to use. My phone really just gets used as, well a phone lol

Quote Originally Posted by Downton View Post
    I would give up my smart phone over my tablet any day of the week. My 10in screen is much more enjoyable to use. My phone really just gets used as, well a phone lol
    Me too, me too

I ditto Downton and Zimbelstern!

Ever since I moved it from my phone (4.5in) to my tablet (10in now 11in) I would never go back unless I had to.

I can see my town sooo much better and let's face it...those farm animals are pretty darn cute. The townsfolk are a lot more easily seen and I can tap on them to see their reactions. (noooo...I don't do it becauses it's funny....not. at. all. ) Chat is also nice and large.

So...dittoed & dittoed.
    "If I am found vague, listless or agitated, Administer Chocolate Immediately." Sandra Boynton