Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Experiences with a Tablet device

Quote Originally Posted by barbguinn View Post
    Having same issues wtth my old Samsung tablet it was 5 years old. Purchased another Samsung galaxy tab a got a great deal. Love it bigger screen its for playing games
    Same here. Definitely get the samsung galaxy tab a.
    If found angry upset or sad administer cheerwine ASAP- Penelope Sue

I have samsung tablet too.

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    I have a Samsung S2 also, and an older Acer Iconia tablet. Would/will absolutely do the same as Graylady (as usual ) with the reasoning to get best "state of the art" now, so it lasts for a while. Don't want the stuff to be outdated after 3 months already.
    That is a lesson I learned back in the 1980s when we were buying Desktop computers with two floppy disk drives. I agree it's still true. Buy the one with the best processor you can afford and all the memory it can hold or you will be replacing it again in no time. Even with the current state of the art, technology changes so fast, these are not going to last for decades like a $200 kitchen appliance can.
    Played on and off since October 2017
    Play on iOS iPad

Quote Originally Posted by Mayfield View Post
    That is a lesson I learned back in the 1980s when we were buying Desktop computers with two floppy disk drives. I agree it's still true. Buy the one with the best processor you can afford and all the memory it can hold or you will be replacing it again in no time. Even with the current state of the art, technology changes so fast, these are not going to last for decades like a $200 kitchen appliance can.
    Oh yes I learned the same lesson... and eventually spent a longtime transferring to cds.
    And you are right, about replacing it in no time, it’s worth spending a little extra if you can to ge5 the best there is.

Quote Originally Posted by Mayfield View Post
    ...these are not going to last for decades like a $200 kitchen appliance can.
    lol, yep, and interesting comparison *g*
    OTOH, I noticed last year or so, that it's become practically impossible to get a device with a floppy disk (player?), or as separate device. Won't last long and one doesn't get CD/DVD-drives either anymore, I bet.

I think samsung tablet device is good for using in work or web serfing. I prefer to use it mainly for work in internet. I want to run own startup and looking for interesting information about it. Here I got some info https://spdload.com/blog/cost-of-uber-like-app/ and to read some new information about idea and startups.
    Last edited by reyyy; 12-17-2019 at 09:54 AM.