Thread: My game is stuck

My game is stuck

I just finished the day and it’s going through it’s end of day sequence. Austin is having a dream and then it just stops. The scene is still there, all the characters are just standing around and the scene never finishes and the day never “concludes.” I’ve quit and restarted. I don’t have Facebook, so my game is not backed up. I don’t want to lose my progress.

Try restarting the device

Quote Originally Posted by homescapes123 View Post
    Try restarting the device
    I have. I restarted the game and also my device.

Quote Originally Posted by Nonedone View Post
    I have. I restarted the game and also my device.
    Hi,

You should contact support directly from within your game, so they will be able to see your game's data and see what went wrong. To do that, follow the steps in this post.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

Stuck

Quote Originally Posted by Nonedone View Post
    I just finished the day and it’s going through it’s end of day sequence. Austin is having a dream and then it just stops. The scene is still there, all the characters are just standing around and the scene never finishes and the day never “concludes.” I’ve quit and restarted. I don’t have Facebook, so my game is not backed up. I don’t want to lose my progress.
    I also am stuck on a screen that won't let me move forward. I tap the screen like it says and nothing happens. The Screen says: To move up to the next league, you need to score near the top of the competition. Have a look at the leaderboard!

It has a yellow arrow pointing to where I need to tap. Nothing happens. I have deleted the game from my device, not the cloud, and it does no good.

I am also having this exact problem. Have tried removing from my device and from cloud, but when I reinstall I am brought directly to the exact same stuck screen. I can't access Settings to contact support thru the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Brightfae View Post
    ...I can't access Settings to contact support thru the game.
    Follow the link that dreadnought gave above and scroll down there to the description for this situation.