Thread: Tidal task not accumulating

Tidal task not accumulating

Suddenly the new thread button appears...

So I opened my Easter egg tidal task yesterday and. Only accumulated 15 eggs. Today I should have accumulated at least another 40 more for having passed 2 hard levels plus whatever for cleaning tank or feeding fish. I still only have 15 eggs in my tidal task. I realize I probably won't finish on time but I would at least like a shot.
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by fuZZy3utt View Post
    Suddenly the new thread button appears...

So I opened my Easter egg tidal task yesterday and. Only accumulated 15 eggs. Today I should have accumulated at least another 40 more for having passed 2 hard levels plus whatever for cleaning tank or feeding fish. I still only have 15 eggs in my tidal task. I realize I probably won't finish on time but I would at least like a shot.
    Thanks
    I think you may be misreading that Tidal Task requirement......
    You have to SPEND Easter eggs up to the 700 egg limit, then you will receive 350 eggs plus some boosters.

Yes, you have to buy decorations with them... but I noticed something interesting, Albert. I only had to spend 500 eggs, and then got 250. I won it easily this morning with the special sale and claiming my 50 free. This was the easiest Tidal Task ever. I wonder if it they change the amounts depending on the level you are on.

Perhaps, perhaps.....sometimes Fishdom can show a small part of their humanity towards some players.....

I had to spend 700 eggs to ‘win’ 350 eggs.......