Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: No regatta tasks loading

Has anyone at Playrix rebooted the server?

Our coops tasks are now available, we are racing!

Regate

Hello,
    Since this morning for the new Regate I can't make missions, they still hided !! can you help me ? Is it a bug ??? Thank you in advance
    And It's the third time I loose my zoo !!!! How can I do to keep it all the time

been following your posts socrafty, I still don't have any coop tasks, so, did you reinstall the game? Or did they just appear

Socrafty, did you do anything special like reinstalling the game? Mine are still not showing.

Nevermind, mine finally showed up, thank you for your feedbacks Socrafty

A big Thank You to Playrix for getting on this & fixing it!

Regate,

I had lost my zoo at least 6 times in the past. I found that if you shut down the game, never leave the game up when you are working or checking your email etc., always shut down. I have not lost my zoo since I started doing that. I am up to level 40 now in the zoo.

Just a reminder of what our Forum Admin said earlier today, in case anyone missed it..

Quote Originally Posted by Anna Petrova View Post
    Hi everyone,

Thanks for letting us know about that issue! The devs are already on it, so they'll do their best to fix it ASAP. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your patience ❤️

Regards,
    Anna

Quote Originally Posted by MJ TOWN View Post
    been following your posts socrafty, I still don't have any coop tasks, so, did you reinstall the game? Or did they just appear
    MJTown, no i did nothing, they just appeared. One of my members had to restart then they showed.