Thread: Purchasing Items To Complete A Task

Purchasing Items To Complete A Task

I needed 6 silk plants to complete my regatta task and I requested more than enough from Raja at the market place, but after purchasing the silk it was never applied toward fulfilling my task. When the task states "harvest" does that mean that if you can't get that many then you can't get help or buy either?

Hi Debbie, yes! Harvest means plant, grow and then harvest. With any crop task you need to ensure that you grow enough crops to complete the task. The amount you need to plant will depend on whether you use a booster or not.

So at this point should I dump the task because I shorted myself 6 plants and my task time will expire before my plants are ready? Coop friends can't help me?

Quote Originally Posted by Debbie 58 View Post
    So at this point should I dump the task because I shorted myself 6 plants and my task time will expire before my plants are ready? Coop friends can't help me?
    Unfortunately, if the task timer will run out until you can grow more silk, you will not be able to complete the task. For crop tasks, items from the dealer, the market or the co-op do not count. Only the crops you harvest from your own fields.
    Same goes for factory production task (e.g. produce and collect 9 coats) - they only count if you pick them up from your factory shelves.

Quote Originally Posted by Debbie 58 View Post
    Sorry, like the others said, market, dealer and friends can't help you here. You could buy the missing silk from the field. Not saying you should, but it's a possibility.

Can I buy items from the assembly line and have them count towards completion of my task. Or do they have to complete by themselves and be on the shelf before I can have them county towards total item produced/

Quote Originally Posted by DOH View Post
    Can I buy items from the assembly line and have them count towards completion of my task. Or do they have to complete by themselves and be on the shelf before I can have them county towards total item produced/
    Actually, when you use tcash to complete a factory item, it won't ever appear on the shelf at all - it'll jump right out and go directly into your barn. It does automatically count towards your task though..