Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Trouble with co-op and regatta loading

Trouble with co-op and regatta loading

Since the regatta just started I'm unable to delete or take tasks. Also I get message unable to connect to server. Plus trying to reload game it comes up at the regatta building loading data. So at the moment I can't access regatta or see co-op members.

Anyone else got these issues?

Quote Originally Posted by Downton View Post
    Since the regatta just started I'm unable to delete or take tasks. Also I get message unable to connect to server. Plus trying to reload game it comes up at the regatta building loading data. So at the moment I can't access regatta or see co-op members.

Anyone else got these issues?
    Yes, me and friend too, so it's probably for all.

Quote Originally Posted by Zelda View Post
    Yes, me and friend too, so it's probably for all.
    Thanks Zelda. Well I guess that's a good thing as it will mean Playrix will be working to fix it.

I can't get the regatta or chat to load, assumed it was my internet connection but it seems not. Hopefully they will fix it soon

Quote Originally Posted by Downton View Post
    Thanks Zelda. Well I guess that's a good thing as it will mean Playrix will be working to fix it.
    We only got halfway deleting tasks

Is the game server down?

Anyone else having trouble? My internet is fine. I can connect to anything and everything else. But just as the regatta has started, I got half way through my first task and the game won’t connect. It came back up and is down again.
    Last edited by TwoEggs; 04-16-2019 at 08:24 AM. Reason: Update

Yes I started a thread here.

This just happened to me. As soon as the Regatta started its saying I cannot connect to server

Quote Originally Posted by salmo View Post
    I can't get the regatta or chat to load, assumed it was my internet connection but it seems not. Hopefully they will fix it soon
    Fingers crossed

Quote Originally Posted by Zelda View Post
    We only got halfway deleting tasks
    I only managed to dump 3 tasks

Same here, so deleted the game and reinstalled, only to find it doesn’t recognise me. It like starting the game from scratch.