Thread: Level 1620 - Butterflies with Gas Cylinders— HELP

Level 1620 - Butterflies with Gas Cylinders— HELP

I cannot beat this level, even when I use all boosters.
    By the time you eliminate all of the gas cylinders, there is not enough moves for the 15 butterflies — which do not advance/populate the field until you make a move. — One move to get the butterfly to show up, another to eliminate it. — That’s 30 moves just for butterflies!

I checked YouTube, this level (1620) in other countries, (I’m in USA), Is totally different; though I DID find this exact “task” several levels past 1620, however, there were not any gas cylinders to contend with, just the 15 butterflies - everything else, including the layout, was identical to USA’s level 1620.

Did I get a bad upgrade download — or is there a way to beat this level?

Thank you for any help!

As with most levels building up the rainbow blasters is the way to beat it especially if you can get two side by side you can then get rid of butterflies and gas cylinders with one move

Quote Originally Posted by Rosalyn Dawson View Post
    As with most levels building up the rainbow blasters is the way to beat it especially if you can get two side by side you can then get rid of butterflies and gas cylinders with one move
    Hi, thank you for your reply.
    I have tried this but it did not work. As you may know, when items are frozen or are surrounded by wood, the “side-by-side rainbow-effect” will only remove one layer: ice, if frozen; or piece of wood, if boxed — the game piece remains.
    This level is different in other countries. I checked YouTube. In other countries, there is no worry about gas cylinders exploding because there aren’t any. Instead of gas cylinders, other countries have those yellow “extra move” buttons.
    Thank you for your reply.