Thread: Frogs in the Pond

Frogs in the Pond

Everyone has for sure realised this very soon, but these frogs are so cute and it lastet at least one year playing,after I discovered themIMG_20190414_114146.jpg
    There are so many little things to discover every day, that makes this game so awesome. What have you discovered after playing township quite a long time?
    Last edited by Monaco; 04-14-2019 at 09:52 AM.
    Town: Monaco - 44BMN5
    Coop: Monaco Bagage - #MN8GZW

Hi Monaco! I love the guy climbing in the mountains. I remember when I found him & thought how cool it is that there are so many “hidden” features in this game. The details are wonderful!

Hi Chim Cherie, yes the climber I too like, and the diver. Funny how he always appears on different places

There's a fella in a suit that falls over when touched. Have only found him once but was a lot of fun letting my inner Schadenfreude out

Hi JayS, are you from Germany ( would explain the capital letter at the word beginning) or do you use "Schadenfreude" as anglicised word? Was it a clown, I think I remember a clown, that fell when I touched him.

Quote Originally Posted by Monaco View Post
    Hi JayS, are you from Germany ( would explain the capital letter at the word beginning) or do you use "Schadenfreude" as anglicised word? Was it a clown, I think I remember a clown, that fell when I touched him.

Hi Monaco
    Am English but speak German. I was using schadenfreude as anglicised but has the same meaning in both languages
    The clown also fell over but the chap I remember had a bowler hat I think. He only stayed in my town a short while, maybe because I sent him stars over elbow so often

My clown jumped in the air ... I had a lot of fun making him jump around.

Perhaps you mean the guy that looks like Charlie Chaplin. He shows up on a fairly frequent basis in my town. He falls down when I touch him too.

Quote Originally Posted by Port Hope View Post
    Perhaps you mean the guy that looks like Charlie Chaplin. He shows up on a fairly frequent basis in my town. He falls down when I touch him too.
    Yes, Port Hope, though I hadn't made the Chaplin connection- really looking forward to him visiting again.