Thread: The Lone Seagull

The Lone Seagull

So I was changing around a part of my town, when suddenly, I spotted something quite interesting in front of the mine: 87587E82-81FF-4270-B157-F06B1809752F.jpg

A seagull!? What’s that doing there? Don’t know how it got there, or why, but I immediately screenshotted it, and here we are now.
    📆Playing since: August 31st 2017 (Eye Oh Ess) 📆
    🍓Name: JammyJamFam 🍓
    👌Level: 59 👌
    🐘Zoo Level: 13 🐘
    🤝Co-op tag: Tethra Helix #EX3US2🤝
    💵 Loyal Member of the Spending Suckers Club 💵

🔮“And remember that bad times...are just times that are bad...”🔮

and why does that mean "Troubles"?

Well, it’s a bug, so I thought I’d post it here. “Discussions” didn’t seem fitting

*Bess spends way too long staring at her mine and hoping for a seagull of her very own

Is it a sand thing? As in, if you put a different landscape underneath the mine might the seagull go away, you think?
    IMPORTANT:
    As Township Moderators, we maintain the forum according to its rules. We are not Playrix Staff
    - How to contact Township Support
    - Co-op Ads thread, co-ops seeking new members may advertise their team here.
    - Player Ads thread, individuals seeking a co-op may advertise themselves here.

I think I discovered how the glitch works. Basically, the stranded yacht has a seagull that flys around outside the decoration. And in Advanced Edit mode, you can cancel the placement of a decoration by pressing X. Put two and two together and you get this. Yes, you can catch the seagull mid flight. Yes, the seagull is on the very top layer, as it normally is.

Nice to know JammyJam, - have been planning to eventually put some restaurants along the seafront-they would definitely need seagull or 2 dozen