Thread: Wish wish wish ..

Wish wish wish ..

For me Township is the best game ever. I can't think of any other computer game that I have played for such a long time (months and years).
    It has cost me dearly (TS-Cash) but I do not regret any of the money I spent.

Now here is my wish list. I do realize that most of it will "never to be implemented", yet ...
    Here is my wish list:
    More barn space.
    More land (both in the zoo and in town).
    Private communication with Township friends.
    The return of the shops in the zoo.
    A second textile and rubber factory, alternatively a considerable speed-up of production in both factories. These two factories have to produce too many products for other factories
    Higher rewards for orders of the new zoo.
    A button linked to the zoo.
    A similar button linked to a self-defined location in town or in the zoo.
    All the roads offered in the zoo, also offered in town.
    To be able to transfer community buildings to the zoo or even to store them.
    To have Raja offer the maximum amount of goods without having to "spin the wheel" up to ten times to by chance get the maximum amount.
    A button for a view of your own town the way visitors see it: no pending goods above the factories etc., a view better than edit mode view, where you can still see things you do not want to see.
    To be able to turn off the speech bubbles in the zoo, because they are a true nuisance.
    No snow in winter! It results in snowy trees next to palm trees and people sitting in their beach chairs.
    Cars and pedestrians crossing bridges.
    Less "Micky Mouse"-style comic-like decorations.
    Replacement of some very ugly houses and community buildings: e.g. the House With Towers, Motor Show.
    Adjusting some buildings which are totally out of proportion, e.g. the hospital.
    Trees in several sizes. Some trees are just too huge to place them next to smaller buildings;
    It would be nice to be able to set the size of them.
    Decorations of just one square size: a normal bench (not a lane or alley), a boulder, a stone wall.
    Statues, drawings and inflatables of cats and dogs, they are missing, even if they are no zoo animals.

Instead of a second textile factory, simply speed up textiles. This factory feeds into 7 more factories (doll, tailor, furniture, shoe, feather, paper and bouquet). It would be easy for Playrix to simply cut the production time of the textile factory in half. I would like to see the time cut for sugar also.

Elvengirl's Wish List & My Wish List Could Be Twins! Not identical but pretty close! The Main Reason I am on the Forum Right now is because I Wanted to see if/how to msg/ chat with an Individual in my CO-OP! This Needs to be Added! I also want more animals &/or faster factories! I'm sick of the mine rolling up too Fast and losing my ore. I have a list of my own & will post later.....I HAD TO add MY thoughts though when I saw this!

Quote Originally Posted by Elvengirl View Post
    Now here is my wish list. I do realize that most of it will "never to be implemented", yet ...
    Quote Originally Posted by BKNBLK13 View Post
    ...The Main Reason I am on the Forum Right now is because I Wanted to see if/how to msg/ chat with an Individual in my CO-OP!...
    With so many wishes, I think it would be a good idea to check the Dev's Won't-Happen-list against your wish list first, and then maybe concentrate on the possible or new things first....

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    With so many wishes, I think it would be a good idea to check the Dev's Won't-Happen-list against your wish list first, and then maybe concentrate on the possible or new things first....
    Oh wow that wont happen list is kinda disappointing. Thanks for sharing