Thread: Platinum Horseshoe

Platinum Horseshoe

Why is it that when a player acquires the Platinum Horseshoe Level, the Seahorse refuses to move forward to ANY of the next 3 Platinum Horseshoe Levels??

This is strange behavior.

As there are 3 more Platinum Horseshoe Levels forward of the Platinum Horseshoe Level that the player is sitting on.
    Anyone have any idea why the Seahorse does not move forward?

I have won more than 10 straight levels and the Seahorse refuses to budge, yet if I lose just ONE level, it goes backwards faster than a speeding bullet.

Very perplexing, I wish I knew the reason for this odd behavior.
    So why have so many Platinum Horseshoe Levels in front of where I sit if the Seahorse is not going to move forward?
    Last edited by Albert Chehade; 04-13-2019 at 02:52 AM.

The way is displayed is just supposed to mean that the following levels will have the platinum horseshoe, not that there are only 3 more levels you can play with it. From the description of the Horseshoes it's clear that if you lose a level, you go to the previous stage, regardless of how many levels you used the platinum one on .
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

Quote Originally Posted by dreadnought View Post
    The way is displayed is just supposed to mean that the following levels will have the platinum horseshoe, not that there are only 3 more levels you can play with it. From the description of the Horseshoes it's clear that if you lose a level, you go to the previous stage, regardless of how many levels you used the platinum one on .
    Hi dreadnought,
    Your explanation is understood.

However,
    As you have stated, that, if I lose a level I go “to the previous stage” - but that’s not what happens.
    I go back THREE stages, which means that I must win the next 3 game levels just to reacquire the Platinum Horseshoe.

This is an unfortunate event, I wish it were just ONE stage of demotion......

Lastly,
    Even though I do understand your explanation, it still does not explain why there are 3 more Platinum Horseshoe Levels indicated AHEAD of the Platinum Horseshoe Level that I am on.

If they serve no purpose, then why do they exist?

The bottom line is that any player would be grateful for the use of the Platinum Horseshoe, but why must a player drop 3 levels backwards for losing a level whilst on the Platinum Horseshoe?

THIS is perplexing.

Thank you for your time and response

As a last note regarding this post, I’ll leave it up to the Support crew to reply, as I’ve sent a query to them as well.
    My issue with regards to the Platinum Horseshoe is not a critical one, so I will understand if I get no reply.

There are players with far more relevant issues to consider before this Platinum Horseshoe, so I’ll end this post here and now.
    Thanks

I share the same conundrum
    Quote Originally Posted by Albert Chehade View Post
    Why is it that when a player acquires the Platinum Horseshoe Level, the Seahorse refuses to move forward to ANY of the next 3 Platinum Horseshoe Levels??

This is strange behavior.

As there are 3 more Platinum Horseshoe Levels forward of the Platinum Horseshoe Level that the player is sitting on.
    Anyone have any idea why the Seahorse does not move forward?

I have won more than 10 straight levels and the Seahorse refuses to budge, yet if I lose just ONE level, it goes backwards faster than a speeding bullet.

Very perplexing, I wish I knew the reason for this odd behavior.
    So why have so many Platinum Horseshoe Levels in front of where I sit if the Seahorse is not going to move forward?

Well the Platinum Horseshoe has now become so very very hard to get, yet so easily lost!
    For me anyway.

It SEEMS that the higher you get in Fishdom levels, the HARDER the regular play levels AND the Treasure Chest levels become.
    I’m on level 3961 now.