Thread: Dear Playrix

Dear Playrix

Ads that you have to click through three times (next, next, next) to advance the ad are really annoying. Especially when you get them three times in a row.

M’kay?

Thanx.

Quote Originally Posted by TwoEggs View Post
    Ads that you have to click through three times (next, next, next) to advance the ad are really annoying. Especially when you get them three times in a row.

M’kay?

Thanx.
    You are lucky you get ads to watch for tcash. I have never gotten one.

Quote Originally Posted by TwoEggs View Post
    what platform? I've never seen this kind of ad, either in Township nor anywhere else

Quote Originally Posted by AnimusXDX View Post
    what platform? I've never seen this kind of ad, either in Township nor anywhere else
    I get them a lot on my iPad. They seem to go in cycles for me. I will get them each time for a day or 2 then I won't get them for awhile. There are ones that are articles from WebMD that aren't something I'd even be searching for. Don't have kids with ADHD... heck, I don't even have kids. I seem to get that one quite often. And, it is at least 3 or 4 clicks to get through it.

Quote Originally Posted by AnimusXDX View Post
    I’m playing on iPad ios12.