Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Update issue

Update issue

I installed the update, and I am connected to Facebook AND Google, and it still started me over. I was on level 1151, and it won't let me get back to it. If I can't get back to where I was, I will end up uninstalling. I was really enjoying this game, but I am not going to start over. Please help me, so I can keep playing.

Quote Originally Posted by Anna Peters View Post
    I installed the update, and I am connected to Facebook AND Google, and it still started me over. I was on level 1151, and it won't let me get back to it. If I can't get back to where I was, I will end up uninstalling. I was really enjoying this game, but I am not going to start over. Please help me, so I can keep playing.
    Contact ‘Support’ through the in game link - the cog wheel icon - they will fix that issue for you.

Missing star since update

I updated but all that changed was the start page and I can’t open any new tanks, it tells me I need 1 more star but all my tanks already have 3 stars so how can I get another star if all of mine are full? I already contacted support but not getting an answer or a solution to my issue

Quote Originally Posted by Martina Potts View Post
    I updated but all that changed was the start page and I can’t open any new tanks, it tells me I need 1 more star but all my tanks already have 3 stars so how can I get another star if all of mine are full? I already contacted support but not getting an answer or a solution to my issue
    Since you e done all the checking of all aquariums for their respective 3 stars, and contacted Support, then you’ve hit the proverbial brick wall.

You might want to recheck your aquariums again, just in case........

Then just wait for Support to get back to you

Quote Originally Posted by Martina Potts View Post
    I updated but all that changed was the start page and I can’t open any new tanks, it tells me I need 1 more star but all my tanks already have 3 stars
    hi Martina,

just to make sure your (re-)checking covers all possibilities, pls read ndgoblue's hint here:

https://forum.playrix.com/showthread...=1#post1348877

Good luck

====
    edited to add the link to this thread:

https://forum.playrix.com/showthread...=1#post1396841

where it seems players are waiting for an answer by Playrix re the topic of vanishing stars.
    Last edited by _DD_; 04-13-2019 at 09:23 AM.

_DD_
    Sage advice......

However, why are players getting these issues with tanks suddenly reducing in Star value?

What I mean is,
    If we have already collected the 3 stars to continue on to next aquarium, then WHY should we be forced to go back and recheck these Stars again?

I don’t understand the reason(s) why past tanks keep dropping beauty points.,.,,
    This has to be a software glitch, that does not seem to be in any hurry to go away.

Wish the dev boys and girls solve this issue.
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Albert Chehade View Post
    However, why are players getting these issues with tanks suddenly reducing in Star value?

What I mean is,
    If we have already collected the 3 stars to continue on to next aquarium, then WHY should we be forced to go back and recheck these Stars again?

either a glitch - or a Dev-decision.
    The 2nd link in my last post goes to a thread that asks for clarification and pro-active information by Playrix - at least information.
    Should be a matter of course, but here, with Playrix, again and again isn't, alas. While it may be understandable that they don't want to discuss here any problems with solving a glitch-issue, both the general and specific lack of information (and even an advance warning) is not.

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    either a glitch - or a Dev-decision.
    The 2nd link in my last post goes to a thread that asks for clarification and pro-active information by Playrix - at least information.
    Should be a matter of course, but here, with Playrix, again and again isn't, alas. While it may be understandable that they don't want to discuss here any problems with solving a glitch-issue, both the general and specific lack of information (and even an advance warning) is not.
    Thanks _DD_

I’m thinking that since Fishdom is a ‘global’ game, enjoyed by many nationalities, that there will inevitably be some issues with software design.
    So we as players should understand this ‘glitch’, and learn to live with it.

There are far worse Fishdom software issues that need fixing - judging by the fiery discussions on Facebook - rather than the issue here of a ‘few missing coins’......

Kind Regards

Quote Originally Posted by Albert Chehade View Post
    So we as players should understand this ‘glitch’, and learn to live with it.

There are far worse Fishdom software issues that need fixing - judging by the fiery discussions on Facebook - rather than the issue here of a ‘few missing coins’......
    which coins..? and why should we learn anything from these situations, as long as we don't know anything about their reasons?
    Just rhetorical questions, because:
    The topic here - apart from two very different "update issues" in this thread - is more about information than anything else, and we reply to help those who asked.
    It is not for judging the questions' "importance", which is a personal opinion anyway. I f.e. think rather the star change and thus vanishing is a Dev decision; as both the behaviour/change and the silence fit all images that Playrix displays of themselves.

==
    ETA: I don't want to sound unfriendly towards you, Albert. I believe you are usually writing here with passion about this game. At the moment you sound a bit discouraged (just personal impression again), maybe cos it is so much, indeed, that is not totally satisfying in an otherwise cute game. So, just wanted to add: don't give up, Albert
    Last edited by _DD_; 04-13-2019 at 01:03 PM.

I had 2 tanks that came up short after the update. 110 in Hawaii and 140 in Primeval Times. It is a software error and it's not just coins. It means the loss of two stars. I fixed the tanks and politely reported the specifics to Support. They replaced my coins and apologized. Hey, it gives you the chance to look at all your old tanks again for a good reason!