Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: SPOILER ALERT!!! Beta peeks SPOILER ALERT!!!

Quote Originally Posted by scorekeeper View Post
    Or like my 3 1/2 year old grandson, he's into opposites.
    And balloons?

Seriously, I assumed the balloons would replace the yellow exclamation mark when land had been cleared...like on a building that is complete. Are they really on every expansion?

Just one question for anyone on the beta...seen a screenshot elsewhere of the chat tab...is it true they have now changed colours and fonts on this to match all the other new ones?

Looking forward to the new events! Also LOVING the new pavement option - was hoping for something like this in the zoo! Thanks so much!!
    Town: New Hope / #68TC4P
    Co-Op : Just the 2 of us / #JUSEU3

I wish we could use zoo paths in our towns

Anyway, I can't wait for the new events!
    Town: Sunset Valley
    Co-op: Hug bug
    Co-op tag: #HUGZNM

Glad to see a new pavement option coming to the Zoo! I haven't yet done much to my Zoo except add new animals and fill orders. I'm also exited to see the new events coming!
    Ethan | Township Wiki Fandom
    Town Name: StarVille - Invitation Code: 88USK5
    Co-op: Starville Extreme (I am Admin, by request, Co-op Code: #SKC6HU)

Maybe I'm a bit greedy, but I was hoping for more functional improvements to the game, instead of decorative ones. So unfortunately I can't really share the joy of those happy with the new pavement for the zoo.

I'm cautiously optimistic about the new events. They seem brand-new and not just a re-run of something from before (?). If so I might just try them out when they arrive. I've skipped so many past events simply because I didn't like them and they kept repeating. In a way that's good as it doesn't distract me from my main city-building; I don't really complete helicopter orders nowadays unless they're for events or to earn coins.
    Town level 52, 38 zoo animals
    iOS

I agree with singzeon. This upgrade looks to be cosmetic, except for the event.
    Co-op: GRENN9
    Level: 70

Quote Originally Posted by Downton View Post
    All I can say about balloons on the expansion signs is that I am pleased my game is at the level where I buy them straight away. Sorry but lots of expansions with balloons floating on them would drive me mad .
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashdust View Post
    Seriously, I assumed the balloons would replace the yellow exclamation mark when land had been cleared...like on a building that is complete. Are they really on every expansion?
    Hi guys,

Don't worry, your towns aren't turning into a festive frenzy 🎉 Only the newest expansions added into the game's updates will be marked with balloons to make them easier to find.
    Hope this clears things up 😻

Best,
    Anna

Quote Originally Posted by Anna Petrova View Post
    Hi guys,

Don't worry, your towns aren't turning into a festive frenzy ������ Only the newest expansions added into the game's updates will be marked with balloons to make them easier to find.
    Hope this clears things up ������

Best,
    Anna
    Ah okay Anna, that makes sense and will be helpful as I have seen a few players come the forum asking for directions as to where to find the new expansions .
    Co-op name: War of the Roses / Co-op code:#WRY74Y
    Town name: Downton / Town Level: 128
    Friend Code: Y7UZA5 Full but happy to keep you on pending list
    Platform: Kindle

Quote Originally Posted by Downton View Post
    ... as I have seen a few players come the forum asking for directions as to where to find the new expansions .
    another nicely meant idea, yes, but... players who look around at all in their town before coming here and ask, would see the dollar signs just as well as balloons, I'd think.

Agree - no to the balloons or at the very least...be there at first load, then once found and tapped on...have them disappear.

Gripe - They can create a new path for the zoo, add land expanions and yet, the ever requested, blacktop ground (matches dock & market) can't be done?

Fun - I am always game for a new event! Can't wait to see how they fare.
    Last edited by Twilight Bookworm; 04-15-2019 at 03:42 PM.
    Co-op Name/Code: Chocolate Warriors / #CHUD39
    Town Name/Code: Whoville / PC7BJG
    Facebook Group: Chocolate Warriors - Township

"If I am found vague, listless or agitated, Administer Chocolate Immediately." Sandra Boynton