Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: SPOILER ALERT!!! Beta peeks SPOILER ALERT!!!

We can assume update will be out by the start of next event

Quote Originally Posted by barbguinn View Post
    Has anyone looked real close at their town. Apparently a few items were updated. We have received so many new decorations we forget to check out the older ones. Remember the old fish bowl with no fish check it out not only does it have fish but children playing it's so cute. Some time we have to stop and enjoy the view.
    Hey Barb just to let you know it’s been quite awhile since that was updated, but I’m curios as to what other changes you noticed?
    Town Name: Garden Grove
    Current Level: 77
    Co-op Name: Ilvirmorny
    Co-op Code: #VZK9Q8
    Zoo level: Love the New Zoo but it changes on the reg.

Did the island produce ships always have lifeboats? Noticed that detail for the first time recently

Hearing on Facebook that some Android players have got the new update, so check your appstore. And they are reporting that scrolling is fixed

I just received my update android - 3 new land expansions but I can't find the 3rd one lol🙈🙈. Chat look is different

So Android have got the update before ios, and before an official announcement? Seems strange.

I don't have the update on Android yet, when I go to the play store it gives you the option to update, but if I try it just says you already have the latest version, 6.5.0, installed.

I'm on android, and I have been checking all day, still no update for me!
    Town Name Boo
    Friend code AA7WY3
    Town Level 167

Hi my Google play store shows its 6.6.0

Quote Originally Posted by Josie View Post
    Hi my Google play store shows its 6.6.0
    Where are you ? Still nothing on the east coast.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 211, Zoo 200 animals, --- coop #HHPY84

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix